Recent content by BaumProductions

1. BaumProductions

I can only really speak for preHM bosses, since I have yet to see everything else. But so far I...

I can only really speak for preHM bosses, since I have yet to see everything else. But so far I enjoyed the Perforators the most. Incredible soundtrack, horrifying but awesome looking sprite/animation and non-spammy with projectiles, but therefore they are deadly. This fight stood out to me the...
  2. BaumProductions

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

I neither like or dislike this. It's an okay story for the game which didn't had a real story to begin with. I care a lot about this game and with that being said, I think this shouldn't be a thing. Write some proper lore that makes actual sense for a new game (which I really hope you guys are...
  3. BaumProductions

Thank you!

Thank you!
  4. BaumProductions

Why thank you! :D

Why thank you! :D
  5. BaumProductions

Hey, that sounds pretty cool. Go ahead and ask right away, it might be more convinient via Email...

Hey, that sounds pretty cool. Go ahead and ask right away, it might be more convinient via Email though: [email protected]
  6. BaumProductions

Yeah, I might get around doing that ;)

Yeah, I might get around doing that ;)
  7. BaumProductions

Thanks, my dude!

Thanks, my dude!
  8. BaumProductions

CC Creation Compendium #60

This got to be my favorite CC so far. Amazing entries, great job everyone! :happy:
  9. BaumProductions

1. yup 2. chances are low of that happening

1. yup 2. chances are low of that happening
  10. BaumProductions

I AM DISAP POINT you are 1 day late since I'm a european dood. But thx, I wish you merry xmas...

I AM DISAP POINT you are 1 day late since I'm a european dood. But thx, I wish you merry xmas too, enjoy and appreciate the time with your loved ones! :)
  11. BaumProductions

Thanks! :P

Thanks! :P
  12. BaumProductions

Thank you! And also thanks for the tip, I guess the thing with lava is not really necessary...

Thank you! And also thanks for the tip, I guess the thing with lava is not really necessary. Once you get to hardmode you can probably kill king slime super quick anyway.
  13. BaumProductions

Thank you :)

Thank you :)
  14. BaumProductions

Thanks <3

Thanks <3
  15. BaumProductions

Many Danke! :)

Many Danke! :)
Back
Top Bottom