Recent content by BeMagnificentt

1. BeMagnificentt

Favourite biome?

I like the Corruption/Crimson/Hallow and their underground variants! they all have awesome music and i love how unique they are, like you don't see them in real life!!
  2. BeMagnificentt

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

i find the twins and the destroyer harder than skeletron prime :/
  3. BeMagnificentt

NPCs & Enemies Spreading biome mini-bosses

but you said you always found the snow bound being the only one with a mini-boss a bit annoying
  4. BeMagnificentt

NPCs & Enemies Spreading biome mini-bosses

i thought you were making a snow biome boss?
  5. BeMagnificentt

Biomes & Nature The Hidden city

i like the idea of an abandoned city underground but i really dont like skeletons theyre so annoying Q_Q and theres already a ton of them in the dungeon its basically their home. maybe zombies would be better? or mutated humanoids?
  6. BeMagnificentt

NPCs & Enemies "My Enemy Ideas!"

ok heres the crimthing! i couldnt draw the arms coming out of the ground so i just drew the head thank you :D its my first time spriting so i expected it to be terrible
  7. BeMagnificentt

heres the owl i tried to sprite Q_Q it actually looks sorta fine if you zoom out alot
  8. BeMagnificentt

thanks for making that :D ! what program did you use?
  9. BeMagnificentt

Ill Try to Sprite these later :D (im pretty bad though so dont cringe)
  10. BeMagnificentt

Mobile Drax has a chance to be found in shadow chests?

is just a drax, not like its gonna kill the twins for you or anything. its a pickaxe. and most people get it late pre-hardmode anyway, you can just fght a mech boss and craft it easily .
  11. BeMagnificentt

Goodbye Ocram, you will be missed

im more sad that the sharanga is going D: its sooooo OP
  12. BeMagnificentt

What misconceptions did you have when you started playing?

on my very first world, my corruption spawned in my snow biome and was litterally just 1 tiny chasm, no corrpt grass or corrupt snow and there was like 2 shadow orbs (this was back when mobile edition was worthless and buggy) so i couldnt spawn the eater of worlds and i had to make a new map...
  13. BeMagnificentt

(Poll) What part of a Terraria play through is most fun for you?

i like early hardmode because all the new enemies and biomes are exiting, it never gets old to me, everytime i get to hardmode i get exited whereas the beenning of the game seems really tedious bcz u die alot and mine really slow and you have to build alot of houses consantly.
Back
Top Bottom