Recent content by BFlat

1. BFlat

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thanks!
  2. BFlat

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

When I install this, and launch Terraria with it, all my Terraria characters and worlds disappear. Is there a way to make this not happen?
  3. BFlat

@TheQuietBisharp So Fates releases next Friday. I don't have school until Wednesday, and when I...

@TheQuietBisharp So Fates releases next Friday. I don't have school until Wednesday, and when I get home on Friday, my special Edition will be there... brag
  4. BFlat

May I preform bragging?

May I preform bragging?
  5. BFlat

@TheQuietBisharp nice

@TheQuietBisharp nice
  6. BFlat

Corrin is better than Bayonetta. Pluus, 15 MORE DAYS KILL ME

Corrin is better than Bayonetta. Pluus, 15 MORE DAYS KILL ME
  7. BFlat

@TheQuietBisharp My friend is borrowing my copy of Awakening, so I'm passing the time with FE8...

@TheQuietBisharp My friend is borrowing my copy of Awakening, so I'm passing the time with FE8, FE7, and soon Corrin and Bayonetta.
  8. BFlat

The pain is really real...

The pain is really real http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160219T00&p0=805&msg=Fire+Emblem+Fates&font=cursive&swk=1 EDIT: Also, OMG CORRIN AND BAYONETTA IN 3 DAYS
  9. BFlat

Why. I have an event of a friends the day Fates comes out for like 8 hours ;-;

Why. I have an event of a friends the day Fates comes out for like 8 hours ;-;
  10. BFlat

[img] Leaked photo of Cenx's baby.

Leaked photo of Cenx's baby.
  11. BFlat

I am offended

I am offended
  12. BFlat

Soon, everyday is another.

Soon, everyday is another.
  13. BFlat

Don't ask me

Don't ask me
  14. BFlat

What day is it

What day is it
  15. BFlat

@TheQuietBisharp Well, actually, It's the better investment. Allow me to nerd...

@TheQuietBisharp Well, actually, It's the better investment. Allow me to nerd out....3...2...1... So, buying this DLC pack let's you get the entire first wave of DLC for about 5~10 dollars cheaper, as well, you get the DLC 3 weeks prior to it's actual release. *cough*
Back
Top Bottom