Recent content by biodtox

1. biodtox

Builds My Builds For Every Biome

Hi, So I've finally got around to finishing my builds. I have made a town for every biome, including Aether. Originally I planned three more builds: cave with moondial, floating island with sundial and a build for ancient manipulator. The reason it took me so long to get around to wrap things up...
  2. biodtox

I just created weird and unique world

The "Call now and we'll double your order FOR FREE" type of world
  3. biodtox

Builds Sky Wizard Tower

That whole build looks amazing. My favorite part is got to be telescope. Simple yet elegant.
  4. biodtox

Hey

So the Guide told me to introduce myself. I'm biodtox, been playing Terraria from the release date. I'm just now making an account to browse and share builds. Up until recently I didn't do any builds and I were making your standard wooden blockhouses. The 1.4. town mechanics pushed me to...
  5. biodtox

Builds My Old Cemetery build for Graveyard Minibiome

Well I'm a bit late, but the All Hallows Day is not yet over so here it is. I actually posted this few days ago on Reddit and only today remembered that Terraria Forums are a thing. Whoops, quite embarrassing. The build was inspired by this post as well as Khaios' builds. Originally I wanted a...
  6. biodtox

Builds How do I make a dead tree look good?

You could light the inside of the tree (at least part of it) by making a hollow (that hole where birds make nests). Take some background walls and paint them with shadow paint then place a light source on a platform. Use echo coating to make the light source and the platform invisible. You could...
Back
Top Bottom