Builds My Old Cemetery build for Graveyard Minibiome

biodtox

Terrarian
Well I'm a bit late, but the All Hallows Day is not yet over so here it is. I actually posted this few days ago on Reddit and only today remembered that Terraria Forums are a thing. Whoops, quite embarrassing.

The build was inspired by this post as well as Khaios' builds.

Originally I wanted a really similar chapel just to have something nice in my graveyard. But the more I worked on the build the more I changed and eventually it spiraled into something that I think I can call my own. Though you can still easily tell by what the chapel itself was inspired.
Overall it's my best build so far and I think it turned out good enough to be shared.

graveyard_old_cemetery.png

Well I'm a bit late, but the All Hallows Day is not yet over so here it is. I actually posted this few days ago on Reddit and only today remembered that Terraria Forums are a thing. Whoops, quite embarrassing.

The build was inspired by this post as well as Khaios' builds.

Originally I wanted a really similar chapel just to have something nice in my graveyard. But the more I worked on the build the more I changed and eventually it spiraled into something that I think I can call my own. Though you can still easily tell by what the chapel itself was inspired.
Overall it's my best build so far and I think it turned out good enough to be shared.

View attachment 389669
Very nice @biodtox, you’ve put your own spin on it. Looks great!

Back
Top Bottom