Recent content by Blizzkit 🌳

1. Blizzkit 🌳

Medusa, enchanted sword, ice elemental, fritz and bunny.

Medusa, enchanted sword, ice elemental, fritz and bunny.
  2. Blizzkit 🌳

I really like how the stairs wrap around, nicely done!

I really like how the stairs wrap around, nicely done!
  3. Blizzkit 🌳

[ATTACH] Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green did something along those lines, it was kind of annoying...

Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green did something along those lines, it was kind of annoying because there was no way to turn it off though.
  4. Blizzkit 🌳

Finally, pre-dinner snack. [ISPOILER]

Finally, pre-dinner snack.
  5. Blizzkit 🌳

Took me 8 guesses. I had no idea [ISPOILER] was this strong wtf.

Took me 8 guesses. I had no idea was this strong wtf.
  6. Blizzkit 🌳

Ah :red:... [ATTACH]

Ah :red:...
  7. Blizzkit 🌳

Sweet! Thank you so much.

Sweet! Thank you so much.
  8. Blizzkit 🌳

[SPOILER] Took me 6 tries also.

Took me 6 tries also.
  9. Blizzkit 🌳

Lmao, I never used the mirror skill much because it seems to fail all the time.

Lmao, I never used the mirror skill much because it seems to fail all the time.
  10. Blizzkit 🌳

Hey, at least we got the glittery butterfly pet that has the same wing design, a pretty nice...

Hey, at least we got the glittery butterfly pet that has the same wing design, a pretty nice homage if you ask me.
  11. Blizzkit 🌳

The lifeform analyzer already does that, all rare enemies have an assigned rarity value, and if...

The lifeform analyzer already does that, all rare enemies have an assigned rarity value, and if multiple rare enemies are nearby, the one with the highest value will show up on the UI. A golden critter will always take priority over an undead miner, for example.
  12. Blizzkit 🌳

Today's Terradle was the worst yet lol, I had to see the image to get it -_-

Today's Terradle was the worst yet lol, I had to see the image to get it -_-
  13. Blizzkit 🌳

[ISPOILER]

14. Blizzkit 🌳

I needed 8. I wouldn't have guessed that in 100 years without the tooltip.

I needed 8. I wouldn't have guessed that in 100 years without the tooltip.
  15. Blizzkit 🌳

The Terraria Forums PokΓ©mon League

Nice to see this thread active again. I'm down for some battles or gym challenges, feel free to hmu anytime. Won't be updating my teams just yet, I want to see how they hold up in the new gen before I make any changes. :)
Back
Top Bottom