Recent content by Blue_M4ge🌳

1. Blue_M4ge🌳

What do you guys think of the new Twins theme?

I’m not that big a fan of it.It’s a good theme but I feel that it’s too slow paced for a fast paced fight like the twins.
  2. Blue_M4ge🌳

Terraria State of the Game - August 2023

Tbh I still feel that boss 2 is a better fitting theme for the twins. While this theme is good it feels too slow paced for such a frantic battle.
  3. Blue_M4ge🌳

Thank you!

Thank you!
  4. Blue_M4ge🌳

Please no, blood moons are annoying enough especially when building.

Please no, blood moons are annoying enough especially when building.
  5. Blue_M4ge🌳

Thank you! :happy:

Thank you! :happy:
  6. Blue_M4ge🌳

I swear half of the traffic on this site now a days is on reds profile…

I swear half of the traffic on this site now a days is on reds profile…
  7. Blue_M4ge🌳

(Ran into the character limit) "Tree hugger" Kill the WoF in a world w/o cutting down a tree...

(Ran into the character limit) "Tree hugger" Kill the WoF in a world w/o cutting down a tree. "Cult of CenAxe" Cut down every tree on the surface of a world "Im armed" Kill skeletron prime without destroying any of his arms "Boss rush!" Kill 5 hardmode bosses at once and emerge victorious
  8. Blue_M4ge🌳

@Kirby Eevee🌳 you know you can edit your posts right?, you dont have to make another for every...

@Kirby Eevee🌳 you know you can edit your posts right?, you dont have to make another for every idea you have.
  9. Blue_M4ge🌳

"A taste of your own medicine!" Kill medusa with a medusa head "Flawless Victory" KIll the...

"A taste of your own medicine!" Kill medusa with a medusa head "Flawless Victory" KIll the empress of light at daytime without taking a single hit "Return to sender!" have a selenian kill you with your own deflected prejectile "Unworthy" Die from drinking red's potion
  10. Blue_M4ge🌳

Well for starters its a stupid name, secondly its a poor buisness decision, he is literally...

Well for starters its a stupid name, secondly its a poor buisness decision, he is literally throwing away over a decades worth of brand recognion.
  11. Blue_M4ge🌳

I like how the unhinged mad man trying to bring about the end of the world is shown to have more...

I like how the unhinged mad man trying to bring about the end of the world is shown to have more sense than Elon!
  12. Blue_M4ge🌳

Yea, but only after it’s applied. They never said the application process had to be painless.

Yea, but only after it’s applied. They never said the application process had to be painless.
  13. Blue_M4ge🌳

The tree cult

The tree cult
Back
Top Bottom