Recent content by Bluecupcake

1. Bluecupcake

Last achievement painfully dull

I want this achievement so bad! I was actually hoping for it when the announced that there would be achievements. I figured it would be a given since the Dryad always tells you the percentage of corrupted/hallow that your world has.
  2. Bluecupcake

Terraria seems like a grind game already. Wanting certain items means finding a preferable way to grind, whether that be slashing through enemies for that one drop or setting up an afk farm. I do agree that 200 quests is tedious, but not abnormal. Although, I may have a higher than average...
  3. Bluecupcake

Others have suggested in previous threads that a way around being stuck with a particular quest on a theoretical infinite amount of quest per day system would be to have the current quest still auto change at 4:30 am each day. If that was possible, you wouldn't have to wait all day for a new...
  4. Bluecupcake

For as tedious as the 200 fishing quest achievement is, from my experience it is pretty common for games to have regular game play progression achievements and to also have that one achievement that is ridiculous to obtain. From what I have seen, people are purposely trying to fish as much as...
  5. Bluecupcake

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

I have always used a Mage set-up using the Spectra Armor/w Hood, Avenger Emblem, Celestial Emblem, Celestial Cuffs, Sorcerer Emblem, Blizzard Staff, and of course Ankh Shield. Standing in a box using a Jellyfish statue to negate damage (box is prevent you from killing the jellyfish with the...
  6. Bluecupcake

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Pedguin is doing such a wonderful job showcasing the update! :D
Back
Top Bottom