Recent content by Bluevegas02

1. B

New World Mistakes

o0 How in the world? Lol!
  2. B

New World Mistakes

Come one and all, gather around. Wanted to see if some possible interesting stories could be generated in this thread by asking, "What has been a World Generating mistake that you've encountered before?" So for myself there's been two. When I create a new world, usually I will create 3-4 of...
  3. B

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Well not sure what I was suppose to find, but you did help me think about 1 particular mod I had...maybe 3, who knows. I disabled them and as soon as I did that, both bosses began dropping loot after kill so thank you.
  4. B

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Anyone else running into a small situation where both The Lich boss and Abyssion, The Forgotten One drop nothing after being defeated? Even in the Boss Checklist book, they are still grayed/silhouette out even after being defeated? It's not game breaking or anything like that, but just curious...
  5. B

tModLoader Better Paint - Make the world your canvas!

Hey, Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but when I right click, the UI does appear, but as soon as I let go of my right clicked, the UI disappears. I can't select anything because vanishes as soon as I let go of the right click.
  6. B

The Polarities Mod

@turingcomplete30 Quick question as I'm a little new to content mods. I'm currently using Thorium and was wondering would Polarities work well with it? My second question is, I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere, but once Polarities is downloaded, would I have to start a brand new world for...
  7. B

tModLoader Item Frame Weapon Rack Fixer

Hey, Could someone explain the Enable/Disable part to me? I'm only asking because I created a small "testing" world and the mod seems to work fine (exited and return to that word, everything was all still there). However, when I tried opening a world that had already item frames in it (meaning...
  8. B

Mega mods like Calamity and Thorium Question

Hey folks, When it comes to these mega mods like Calamity, Thorium, Elements Awoken, etc. From what I've read thus far, I know that some of them can work together, but would it be best to keep them together or play them individually? And if it's individual, how would I go about keeping them...
  9. B

Intro

Hey folks, Still a new to the whole Terraria scene, but after checking out so many streamers playing it, I decided to check it on on my PS Vita and upon discovering how much older the version I had was + the gameplay was enough for me to snatch the MAC version of the game and I've been loving...
Back
Top Bottom