New World Mistakes

Bluevegas02

Terrarian
Come one and all, gather around. Wanted to see if some possible interesting stories could be generated in this thread by asking, "What has been a World Generating mistake that you've encountered before?"

So for myself there's been two. When I create a new world, usually I will create 3-4 of them to find that "just right" world and usually I will keep the same name, but put a number at the end of it. Well recently I created a new world and accidentally left part of the name for the gosh darn world. And wouldn't you know it, I had to leave it be because it was a "just right" world. Grrrr.

Another incident was when I had a couple of content mods together and I'm just doing normal Terraria things, had a decent starter base, had a couple of in-house NPCs, explored the underground, jungle, and crimson. It briefly crossed my mind of "Hey...I don't think I have come across any Calamity items yet." I remember Calamity having planetoids and I had some that I thought were them in my world so it quickly flew passed my head.

Then, I think I couldn't tell from my boss list which was from Calamity so I looked one of them up and turns out that the boss wasn't on my boss list at all. None of the Calamity bosses were on the list. Come to find out, my world didn't have Calamity in it at all. I apparently downloaded the Calamity music mod and not the actual Calamity mod itself. XD. I wasn't fully upset because I had technically just started the world, but what hurt was redoing what I had just explored and my base.

gigantic random pit between desert and purity
new freaking world only created to get some water candles from the dungeon

Back
Top Bottom