Recent content by BlueZeroZeroOne

1. BlueZeroZeroOne

Video Blue 'Finally' Plays Terraria

Here are some more Boss Highlights of my ongoing lets play series Defeating The Brain Of Cthulu. World Hopping to Defeat the Eater Of Worlds Defeating Skeletron AND Today I reached Hardmode. Beat the Wall Of Flesh on Expert Mode. Soon I'll be up to and passing the furthest I've ever...
  2. BlueZeroZeroOne

Beat the Wall of Flesh on Expert Mode today in my ongoing letsplay. :) https://youtu.be/WnPO3DqZpuM

Beat the Wall of Flesh on Expert Mode today in my ongoing letsplay. :) https://youtu.be/WnPO3DqZpuM
  3. BlueZeroZeroOne

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

From being there on the team at the beginning, to now where I'm just a player, the game has always been amazing to me. Keep up the great work guys! Terraria forever!
  4. BlueZeroZeroOne

Took a few tries, but I finally beat the Eye Of Cthulhu on Expert Mode...

Took a few tries, but I finally beat the Eye Of Cthulhu on Expert Mode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTscTTaktVY
  5. BlueZeroZeroOne

Took a few tries, but I finally beat the Eye Of Cthulhu on Expert Mode. Or watch the series from the beginning! Use the link in my original post!
  6. BlueZeroZeroOne

Game Mechanics Expanding on Capture the Gem

With red coming back for the next update. I'd like to reiterate my idea here. Pvp would be a great patch theme and everything I put above would greatly improve the system.
  7. BlueZeroZeroOne

My birthday is this month, and I need to renew my license.

My birthday is this month, and I need to renew my license.
  8. BlueZeroZeroOne

Gotta go to the DMV tomorrow. Rather be recording more Terraria. But.. must adult I suppose.

Gotta go to the DMV tomorrow. Rather be recording more Terraria. But.. must adult I suppose.
  9. BlueZeroZeroOne

Just put up a vid of the first Blood Moon in my series. I completely forgot Dripplers were a thing. So far I've only encountered a few things that I didn't recall being in the game before. I'm excited to see the new stuff. Watched a bit of the 1.3 trailer and saw some cool things.
  10. BlueZeroZeroOne

You can watch me remember how to play and react to new things over on my YouTube channel...

You can watch me remember how to play and react to new things over on my YouTube channel. www.youtube.com/bluezerozeroone
  11. BlueZeroZeroOne

Let's see how much this game has changed over the years... time to pick it up again.

Let's see how much this game has changed over the years... time to pick it up again.
  12. BlueZeroZeroOne

For years since I left Terraria's dev team, people have been asking me to do let's plays of Terraria. I've put it off for a long time because when working on the game, playing it was all I ever did and I needed a break. But I've finally decided to do it. So here it is...
  13. BlueZeroZeroOne

Casual Member YouTube Channels Thread

Hey all! Blue here! I've got a YouTube channel which I put let's plays on. If you enjoyed my commentary back when Red and I played terraria, then you should deffinetely check out my channel. No Terraria let's play yet, but may do so down the line some. Currently playing FTL, Half-life 2...
  14. BlueZeroZeroOne

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

I gotta say, this is quite awesome. Way to go Re-Logic! Keep up the great work!
  15. BlueZeroZeroOne

Weird. My save games transferred into windows 10 without any extra work.

Weird. My save games transferred into windows 10 without any extra work.
Back
Top Bottom