Recent content by Boe6Eod7Nty

1. Boe6Eod7Nty

[1x1] "Ardency", Re-Make of default textures in 2x quality

Sorry about leaving this to die, been a combination of school and other interests getting in the way. Unfortunately, I probably won't be reviving this anytime soon, so I've uploaded all the content that I have collected. If anyone wants to formalise it into a pack and release it, or use any of...
  2. Boe6Eod7Nty

Nice! The Arm textures are in a file simply called "Arms", or something similar, 90% sure it's that. Sorry, been a bit busy with other things to texture anything myself, but I have been keeping up with the thread. It's not dead if I can help it! edit: for the record, next release will have...
  3. Boe6Eod7Nty

Here's the original file in .png format, if it could be in the same format, then it's work in Terraria very easily. I sugest you check out the tutorial listed here, and look at the exporting images section. Then you'll have all of Terraria's sprites :)
  4. Boe6Eod7Nty

Eater of worlds has not been added, you must be thinking of the worm. Also, note that the guide sprite is an animated one, so many more frames need to be completed, jsyk. (NPC_22.png) As for the others, they look great! Thanks for helping out! Currently I feel the thread has a nice feel to it...
  5. Boe6Eod7Nty

I've made a video tutorial for anyone wanting to know how I make the textures! (note this is my technique, not everyones) Only had WMM avalible at the time, so it's not the best quality :P
  6. Boe6Eod7Nty

Did some work on the dithering, you were right! As per the straightness of the outside, I feel like it does it justice, considering how he's made of metal. Feel free to make some edits if you feel it would look better though. Awesome textures once again! I love the cheek bones and eyes in...
  7. Boe6Eod7Nty

Here's the Chain and Boxing glove to go with that KO Cannon ;) Also, spoiler: working on finishing Skeletron Prime, hoping to have time to finish soon! Edit: Skeletron head done! thoughts? I feel the eyes, and maybe the teeth could use some work, but that's the best I can do for now, sick...
  8. Boe6Eod7Nty

These are amazing! You're really fast at these too! Thanks again! I use Paint.net as well, I find it is amazing for pixel art. When it comes to big images and serious photos, I will use photoshop, but paint.net is my go-to for pixel art by far!
  9. Boe6Eod7Nty

Well, currently the entire pack is just random textures here and there, so 1.3.1 shouldn't change much, just add new textures to the queue.
  10. Boe6Eod7Nty

Wow! Sweet, these are basically the exact style I'm going for! Very well made, will be added next update!
  11. Boe6Eod7Nty

version 0.0.4 has been released for Terraria 1.3! Now you guys can actually use it!
  12. Boe6Eod7Nty

First complex monster, The Wyvern! Feedback is welcome! Also, Tinker's Workshop & Fetid Baghnakhs have been completed as well :)
  13. Boe6Eod7Nty

Forum Questions Thread

Basic Question: What items do you use to make your stuff? (character downloads would be awesome if possible) Also, do you use materials all legitimately earned through gameplay, or use a certain mod to give items, etc?
  14. Boe6Eod7Nty

Thanks! The tile files are so huge and complex that it felt like it wasn't even worth it, but I think the result was worth it. Some edges are a bit weird, but idk if I am going to be willing to fix them xD This is mostly my fault, I unfortunately went pretty inactive there for awhile. I'll try...
  15. Boe6Eod7Nty

After 3 days of on/off work, probably a combined 6 hours or so.... I have done the first tile texture! Please let me know what you guys think! (left; new, right; original)
Back
Top Bottom