Recent content by bognog04

1. bognog04

tModLoader Worldbits: Yuyu's Worldgen

I would like to request the tall tower (more like a tower with your current tower connected) from starbound. basicly it would be double the highth of the current tower thing.
  2. bognog04

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

The Malfunctioning destroyer, If possible have sparks (little teal drops) fall out of the wires (colored lines)and have them swing. Not a robe, its a suit
  3. bognog04

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How do I have charictors and worlds from the cloud
  4. bognog04

Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

I'M BAAAAACK, for like 5 seconds because I throw the gauntlet at the acolyte and teleport behind him just to punch him in his back just as the gauntlet hits, and then I pick the gauntlet back up
  5. bognog04

I throw fortnite at the quackolite, it gives him cancer that makes him take damage for 30 seconds
  6. bognog04

I take a rock, and throw it at the acolyte's back, while i'm in front of him. he is confused so he turns around to see thanos, who the acolyte kills. while thats going on, I sneak up and use and electro-saper, what a shocking discovery
  7. bognog04

14/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) (This is a lot of paper work) Well flip, Um I victoraly do the robot dance
  8. bognog04

13/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) (This is a lot of paper work) I use the Lightly Armored Sword Mook and the 3 health Heavily Armored Axe Mook and slam the 4 health Heavily Armored Axe Mook with the other 2
  9. bognog04

13/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) (This is a lot of paper work) I rip out the 6 health's mooks thought
  10. bognog04

11/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) (This is a lot of paper work) I KO the spear mook that is almost dead by chucking it into the smash mooks fist
  11. bognog04

10/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) (This is a lot of paper work) I introduce the strongest mook to my youtube channel and then release my unreleased videos
  12. bognog04

/NULL tzaoray, those are my unrealeased videos
  13. bognog04

9/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) I throw a box at another box, and then I throw a box at the boxbox, this makes a boxboxbox, I then put a boxboxbox in the boxboxbox, this makes a boxboxboxboxboxbox, this makes all of the mooks confused and the weak automook commits suicide
  14. bognog04

8/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) While the mooks are nauseous I run up and power fist some of them
  15. bognog04

7/30 the rainbow test (On scp-093) I toss a cow, the cow explodes and grosses out the front line mooks, causing them to be nauseous. (they are too nauseous approach, and fall over)
Back
Top Bottom