Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nullpost

I was waiting for someone to notice Pot of Greed wasn't in Magic, but insteaD I should have waited until someone noticed all those other cards weren't in Yugioh.

/nullpost

Reserves still reserved.

I withdraw a bow and shoot it at inhuman speeds at the Alchemist. If he dodges out of the way, he gets mauled by my pet Land Shark. If he doesn't, he still gets mauled by my pet Land Shark.

The Acolyte redirects every attack directed at the Alchemist at himself, just for the sake of challenge. With that said, he throws a bullet of equal momentum at the arrow, destroying them both!

He also summons a short-lived Frost Mammoth to defeat and drive off your land shark!

I strike the Acolyte with a bolt of lightning, hoping that the simplicity of the attack will distract him from further attacks this turn as he laughs at my pitiful attempts.
Nicol Bolas:24/25

The Acolyte easily digs into the ground that the Land Shark left, grounding him! The lightning bolt is rendered significantly less effective.

"Acolyte... Are we really that different?"

I backflip off of ender 2 as he summons his lightning bolt and withdraw a red ruby. This ruby absorbs sound energy from the resulting thunder, and transforms into a barrier platform. I ride along on the barrier platform before using it as a lens to magnify sunlight into a laser beam that shoots into the lightning cloud, increasing its power significantly. I resume riding the barrier platform and enter the cloud, which, on the inside, is solid enough to walk on. I transform my barrier platform back into a ruby, place it on an anvil, and strike it with a hammer forged at the center of the Earth. It sends out deep red lightning in all directions, including that of the Acolyte, and splits the ruby into six even pieces. I take these pieces and give one to ender 2.

"I'm sure you'll find a use for it!"

The other four I throw on the ground like daggers, and they transform into constructs of me, which coordinate to attack the Acolyte. Then, all the energy stored in the cloud is released in a crimson streak of devastating lightning - right where the Acolyte is.

The Acolyte's buried in the ground, and thus protects himself from much of the lightning coming from above!

However, he doesn't anticipate it coming from below- and he's even more vulnerable to it now! You deal 10 damage to the Acolyte!

CHARGES​
Gloople Nest in Reserve.
ACTION​
I take the piece of ruby that Sky High did not use. I then invoke an ancient mathematical formula which proves that the piece of ruby cannot exist. The ruby turns into a Paradox Wormhole, causing mathematics itself to falter. Non-euclidean geometry suddenly bursts into the equation (pun intended) as Geometry Aberrations form. The aberrations then form a Non-Euclidean Cage around the Acolyte, which is designed such that even if the Acolyte were to exit, he would end up right back in it. Next, I use the mathematics of change, Calculus, to extrapolate the negligible health losses into an actually significant health loss. Finally, I cross a little into science and bend space-time to redirect the Acolyte's next attack into somewhere unimportant. I then drink apple juice and smirk.

Huh, the ruby didn't exist? So the Acolyte never took damage in the first place! 10 damage negated! In fact, the Acolyte never took that instance of damage in the first place.

Also, because the ruby never existed, it merely disappears into a vacuum!

I'll have to stop off here- it's getting late for me. The update will continue Friday night.

I prove to the Acolyte that 2=1, confusing him sufficiently that I can stab him in the back of the neck.
a and b are rational integers that are equal
a=b
a^2-b^2=ab-b^2
(a-b)(a+b)=b(a-b)
(a+b)=b
a=b, so 2b=b
Divide through by b: 2=1

The Acolyte seeks an error, and quickly points out that (a-b) would be 0, rendering everything else after that moot! He points that out just in time to duck below your knife blade and toss you away.

I throw the word, Creative at the Acolyte.

The Acolyte attacks with a beam made of green energy! The word and the beam collide and both fizzle. Like antimatter, but less violently.

Thanks~
I travel tiwatow the forest,read r for an adventure.

You're in the Magical Forest already! There are two places you can go, and a large if unassuming flower nearby.

I take a rock, and throw it at the acolyte's back, while i'm in front of him. he is confused so he turns around to see thanos, who the acolyte kills. while thats going on, I sneak up and use and electro-saper, what a shocking discovery

Thanos is gone already, while the Acolyte intercepts your rock before it can accelerate towards his back, causing your Electro-Saper ambush to fail!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ is still locked into the casket.

The Acolyte is tired out somewhat. Keep pressing on.

Get cracking! Only truly creative attacks will work against the Acolyte!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Provided GoldHero returns, you can travel over to the Desert Ruins! Don't think about crafting additional stuff, though.

Also, the Mine Turtle has jammed.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

Nothing much is happening. The air is clear and pink petals of cherry blossoms flow in the wind... despite the lack of a single cherry blossom tree within sight.

====[The Battlefield]====
A flat savannah full of trees and tall grass. The Acolyte isn't anywhere to be seen, but there are plenty of Mooks in his place.
You have come across a Mook Outpost and its Argynth attackers. Let's see what's there to be had.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 24/24. 3/20.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 7/20.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 14/20.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24.
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)

CURSES:
Charge Stasis (Players cannot charge charges naturally, only by hitting the Acolyte- however, charges may now be stored indefinitely on their slot)
Embargo (Items cannot be used or charged, and new items cannot be created)
Supply Line Stasis (New entities cannot be created)

Itinerary Objectives:
Kill the Mooks to finish the Episode! Minions can deal with the light fodder, but take care of heavy hitters like Smash Mooks and heavy weapons emplacements!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII. Inactive!
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 60/100. Kills: 28. Challenge Modes: None yet!

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

Current Zone: The Clearing.
Next To: The Reed Pond, The Turquoise Pathway.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 0/20.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn)

Items of Interest:
Large Flower (A large pink flower, oddly low to the ground)

====[JOE's Sidequest: The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders, the Desert Ruins.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 2/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24. Overload: 4/20.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Stuffed Eggplant (x2) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Coal (x4) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Pemmican (x1) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Iron Leggings (20% damage reduction)
Coiled Iron Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, 20% Bleed chance when used)
Fragile Strength (Lost upon death, use when attacking to deal 25% more damage)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Dragon Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1)
Crocodilian Backpack (HP: 24/24) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Stuffed Eggplant (x1) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Pemmican (x4) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Shield of Lords (HP: 20/20) (Shield, regenerates 4 HP per turn, Blocks overkill damage, may be recharged with an action instead of being destroyed upon reaching 0 HP)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards CHICKEN.

CHICKEN [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Speed Value: 1.
Lays 1 Egg per turn, will lay more if sufficiently powered (Eggs: 0)
Nest: Lays double eggs when out of combat.

Patcher-Upper-Iffier [N] HP: 30/30. Base Heal: 5. Speed Value: 4. Healer.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%), Furnaces, Si. Fortification.
Simple Crafting Table: Allows the use of simple crafting recipes and the creation of Generation +1 Items.
Bakeware Set: Can be used to make foodstuffs.
Furnace 1:
Input: Egg (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Fuel:
Product:

Furnace 2:
Input:
Fuel:
Product: Iron Ingot (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

Smeltery:
Processes two Ore items per turn at no extra fuel cost.
Input:
Fuel: Tar (Fuel Power: 4/4) (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Product: Iron Ingot (x9) (Crafting ingredient)
Sand (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x8) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x15) (Crafting/building ingredient/Fuel for 2 turns)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x35) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x39) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)
Egg (x8) (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Tar (x8) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Raw Beast Meat (x4) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)
Ankylosaur Bone (x3) (Unknown purpose)
Ankylosaur Femur (Club, Base Damage: +1)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +2, user cannot dodge while in use)
Flint-Tipped Warhammer (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Leopard Fang Chisel (Blade, Base Damage: User)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 7. Will mine up a certain amount of items per turn.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it? Uncovered: Lower leg!

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Dirt Block (x1) (Can be dug up)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more![/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Frak you.
ACTION​
I quickly tap into Bluespace and find an alternate universe where the laws of logic are different.
There, the piece of ruby exists.
I bring it here.
It tries to integrate itself into our system.
Our system can't hold it.
I use the instability to do everything I tried to do in the last post.
"Haha..."
"This ruby piece is a UNIVERSAL ARTIFACT! All universes have it! Without it, a universe cannot exist!"
"Your Ruby Piece, Sky High, is a mere imitation. It cannot compare to the real thing!"

Getting more of these artifacts might be helpful. Perhaps we should do so.

Last edited:
nullpost

He just said the PIECE of the ruby didn't exist! I want my 10 damage back, or at the very least to be able to do my next move.

/nullpost

"Acolyte, I know what happened to you, but this is not the answer."

I walk closer, hands in pockets.

"I believe, in some other universe, I may be you."

I come even closer, but not close enough to attack.

"Or, you may be me."

I withdraw the sixth piece of the ruby, and crush it, sending out a bright red glow.

"Hope this helps."

The Acolyte and I are swallowed by a massive worm that comes from below. One of its eyes is bright red, and glows. Its other appears to be a ruby.

Update complete!

It's landed. Finally. That was pretty exhausting for me, but such as has been life in general. Update your posts accordingly!

"Now then... Where were we?"

I shoot an arrow at the Acolyte, smack him with a stop sign, hit him with a large dark femur, and then strike him with lightning. One is bound to hit.

Last edited:
As Sky High is doing his attacks, I start digging a tunnel underneath the Acolyte, in which I place a large variety of explosives, including a Holy Hand Grenade and that one nuke from that one explosives mod.

I think I will inspect the flowers and just see what strikes me about the special flower in the middle the most.
Go.

ACTION​
I use the power of reminders to allow the GM to list the Gloople Nest as an entity that is not on the battlefield so he doesn't forget the stats.
I then plant 15 bombs throughout the battlefield, which are specially designed to be effective against godmodders and godmodder-like entities (such as the Acolyte.)
I then threaten the Acolyte and tell him to retreat or I detonate the bombs.
If he refuses, or tries to remove the bombs, I detonate them all. They are designed to automatically detonate if a godmodder-like entity approaches, do not harm AA players, teleport to the nearest godmodder-like entity if none is in range 1 millisecond before detonating. and ignore all armor, buffs, and nerfs.

Frak you.
ACTION​
I quickly tap into Bluespace and find an alternate universe where the laws of logic are different.
There, the piece of ruby exists.
I bring it here.
It tries to integrate itself into our system.
Our system can't hold it.
I use the instability to do everything I tried to do in the last post.
"Haha..."
"This ruby piece is a UNIVERSAL ARTIFACT! All universes have it! Without it, a universe cannot exist!"
"Your Ruby Piece, Sky High, is a mere imitation. It cannot compare to the real thing!"

Getting more of these artifacts might be helpful. Perhaps we should do so.

Huh, alright. But what does this ruby do?

nullpost

He just said the PIECE of the ruby didn't exist! I want my 10 damage back, or at the very least to be able to do my next move.

/nullpost

"Acolyte, I know what happened to you, but this is not the answer."

I walk closer, hands in pockets.

"I believe, in some other universe, I may be you."

I come even closer, but not close enough to attack.

"Or, you may be me."

I withdraw the sixth piece of the ruby, and crush it, sending out a bright red glow.

"Hope this helps."

The Acolyte and I are swallowed by a massive worm that comes from below. One of its eyes is bright red, and glows. Its other appears to be a ruby.

I'm not giving out 10 free damage- that'd be kind of absurd. I will let you do your next move, though.

The Acolyte is swallowed up by the worm! 1 damage dealt!

I force the Acolyte to watch Don't Hug Me Im Scared.

The Acolyte happens to be an avid fan of the show! He watches each episode without fear or dread.

"Now then... Where were we?"

I shoot an arrow at the Acolyte, smack him with a stop sign, hit him with a large dark femur, and then strike him with lightning. One is bound to hit.

The Acolyte splits the arrow with a magic missile, blocks the stop sign with a yield sign, throws an equally massive humerous at the femur, and surrounds himself in a suspended Faraday cage!

As Sky High is doing his attacks, I start digging a tunnel underneath the Acolyte, in which I place a large variety of explosives, including a Holy Hand Grenade and that one nuke from that one explosives mod.

The Acolyte is currently inside the Worm's maw, with Sky High! You blow the worm to smithereens, while the Acolyte and Sky High emerge unharmed.

/null

Be careful not to kill the worm.

Too late, I'm afraid.

I think I will inspect the flowers and just see what strikes me about the special flower in the middle the most.
Go.

The flower is pretty large, and shaped somewhat like a Rafflesia flower- however, it's smaller and actually not a parasite. It also gives off a pleasant odor, and it's hot pink.

Do you want to check for anything inside of it?

I throw a perfectly harmless duck at the Acolyte's head. It hits him and does nothing.

The Acolyte catches the duck and throws it back to you, even though it's perfectly harmless.

I throw fortnite at the quackolite, it gives him cancer that makes him take damage for 30 seconds

Who is the Quackolite? Whoever they are, they immediately grow gruesome tumors.

ACTION​
I use the power of reminders to allow the GM to list the Gloople Nest as an entity that is not on the battlefield so he doesn't forget the stats.
I then plant 15 bombs throughout the battlefield, which are specially designed to be effective against godmodders and godmodder-like entities (such as the Acolyte.)
I then threaten the Acolyte and tell him to retreat or I detonate the bombs.
If he refuses, or tries to remove the bombs, I detonate them all. They are designed to automatically detonate if a godmodder-like entity approaches, do not harm AA players, teleport to the nearest godmodder-like entity if none is in range 1 millisecond before detonating. and ignore all armor, buffs, and nerfs.

Oh, sure, I'll see if I can find out what page it was on...

The Acolyte moves away from the bombs so that he doesn't approach them! If they detonate anyway, he waits 500 microseconds after they teleport to dash away before the bombs detonate.

I make the Acolyte read a dream journal and while the Acolyte is distracted i splash the Acolyte with Acid.

The Acolyte gets inspiration from the dream journal on a way to block the acid! He holds up a piece of scuba gear that somehow can stop acid.

I couldn't bear damaging a dream journal, so I made this up.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ is still locked into the casket.

The Acolyte regains his strength swiftly after almost being devoured by the worm! He struggles to think of a way to stop him from taking damage...

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Provided GoldHero returns, you can travel over to the Desert Ruins! Don't think about crafting additional stuff, though.

Also, the Mine Turtle has jammed.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

Nothing much is happening. The air is clear and pink petals of cherry blossoms flow in the wind... despite the lack of a single cherry blossom tree within sight.

====[The Battlefield]====
A flat savannah full of trees and tall grass. The Acolyte isn't anywhere to be seen, but there are plenty of Mooks in his place.
You have come across a Mook Outpost and its Argynth attackers. Let's see what's there to be had.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 24/24. 3/20.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 7/20.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 14/20.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24.
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)

CURSES:
Charge Stasis (Players cannot charge charges naturally, only by hitting the Acolyte- however, charges may now be stored indefinitely on their slot)
Embargo (Items cannot be used or charged, and new items cannot be created)
Supply Line Stasis (New entities cannot be created)

Itinerary Objectives:
Kill the Mooks to finish the Episode! Minions can deal with the light fodder, but take care of heavy hitters like Smash Mooks and heavy weapons emplacements!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII. Inactive!
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Acolyte Damage:
Sky High: 1

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 59/100. Kills: 28. Challenge Modes: None yet!

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

Current Zone: The Clearing.
Next To: The Reed Pond, The Turquoise Pathway.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24. Overload: 0/20.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn)

Items of Interest:
Large Flower (A large pink flower, oddly low to the ground)

====[JOE's Sidequest: The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders, the Desert Ruins.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 2/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24. Overload: 4/20.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Stuffed Eggplant (x2) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Coal (x4) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Pemmican (x1) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Iron Leggings (20% damage reduction)
Coiled Iron Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, 20% Bleed chance when used)
Fragile Strength (Lost upon death, use when attacking to deal 25% more damage)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Dragon Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1)
Crocodilian Backpack (HP: 24/24) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Stuffed Eggplant (x1) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Pemmican (x4) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Shield of Lords (HP: 20/20) (Shield, regenerates 4 HP per turn, Blocks overkill damage, may be recharged with an action instead of being destroyed upon reaching 0 HP)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards CHICKEN.

CHICKEN [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Speed Value: 1.
Lays 1 Egg per turn, will lay more if sufficiently powered (Eggs: 0)
Nest: Lays double eggs when out of combat.

Patcher-Upper-Iffier [N] HP: 30/30. Base Heal: 5. Speed Value: 4. Healer.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%), Furnaces, Si. Fortification.
Simple Crafting Table: Allows the use of simple crafting recipes and the creation of Generation +1 Items.
Bakeware Set: Can be used to make foodstuffs.
Furnace 1:
Input: Egg (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Fuel:
Product:

Furnace 2:
Input:
Fuel:
Product: Iron Ingot (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

Smeltery:
Processes two Ore items per turn at no extra fuel cost.
Input:
Fuel: Tar (Fuel Power: 4/4) (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Product: Iron Ingot (x9) (Crafting ingredient)
Sand (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x8) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x15) (Crafting/building ingredient/Fuel for 2 turns)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x35) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x39) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)
Egg (x8) (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Tar (x8) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Raw Beast Meat (x4) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)
Ankylosaur Bone (x3) (Unknown purpose)
Ankylosaur Femur (Club, Base Damage: +1)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +2, user cannot dodge while in use)
Flint-Tipped Warhammer (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Leopard Fang Chisel (Blade, Base Damage: User)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 7. Will mine up a certain amount of items per turn.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it? Uncovered: Lower leg!

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Dirt Block (x1) (Can be dug up)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more![/SPOILER]

Using the power of having the first post, I hit the Acolyte with a very large hammer before he realizes that we're taking our turns again.

I have the third post
Illuminati Confirmed!
The Acolyte takes damage as a result of this information

As the Acolyte is being struck by other attacks, including my lightning, I initiate him in a stop sign fight as my Land Shark surreptitiously tunnels up from below to attack.

Last edited:
I give the Acolyte an couple of shoe's. If the Acolyte wear's them i slap him in the face.
If he does not I blind him with the power of THE SUN!!!. If that does not work then i throw the colored text at the Acolyte.

ACTION​
Go, Ditto!
Ditto used Transform!
Ditto transformed into the Acolyte! Take that!

(Even if he does defeat Ditto, he'd probably take some damage from the fight...since it'd be a rather fair one.)

Back
Top Bottom