• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Borealnebula75

1. Borealnebula75

Yo cenx, you chill if i bother you with a couple of questions?

Yo cenx, you chill if i bother you with a couple of questions?
  2. Borealnebula75

This game is from last decade and is still lacking a list of all of it's references...

This game is from last decade and is still lacking a list of all of it's references :merchantindifferent:
  3. Borealnebula75

Creepers are basically plants (as notch stated) that explode their pores just like the plant...

Creepers are basically plants (as notch stated) that explode their pores just like the plant peat (according to Game theory)
  4. Borealnebula75

@[45186:@Daikonradish] I haven't had the thought of asking until now. Who are the two characters...

@[45186:@Daikonradish] I haven't had the thought of asking until now. Who are the two characters on your profile pic? I see more on right than on the left.
  5. Borealnebula75

@[111448:@World's biggest...] May I see a selection of ones I am allowed to use through private...

@[111448:@World's biggest...] May I see a selection of ones I am allowed to use through private conversation (to prevent this post from taking up so much room).
  6. Borealnebula75

You using those sprites you uploaded on the spriting carnival. Reason why is cause I wanna make...

You using those sprites you uploaded on the spriting carnival. Reason why is cause I wanna make a "Spriters misc." mod. Just for some practice cause I ain't good with sprites.
  7. Borealnebula75

Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

You should send this to one of the developers for the last update Would you mind if I use this? You using it? If not could I? I would be using it for some practice. Edit: I am aware of the weird quotes. I don't know how to fix it.:( You makin that a boss! That would be lit!
  8. Borealnebula75

tModLoader Biome Library - A ModBiome implementation with evil and hallow alt implementation!

Neato, I was thinking of creating the depths (a suggestion from someone whom I cannot recall at this time). I think it would be pretty cool to have something different for a hell in the game.
  9. Borealnebula75

Sadly that is another problem as well.

Sadly that is another problem as well.
  10. Borealnebula75

Awhile back I unscrewed and ripped apart my old Xbox 360! Got a good fan out of that!

Awhile back I unscrewed and ripped apart my old Xbox 360! Got a good fan out of that!
  11. Borealnebula75

tModLoader Biome Library - A ModBiome implementation with evil and hallow alt implementation!

Awesome, good idea to. How far in development is the mod? Is it almost done for jungle, lihazard temple, hell, floating islands, etc. ?
  12. Borealnebula75

Yeah, the progress on the Confection mod is 'dead' so far. I requested to help out with the mod...

Yeah, the progress on the Confection mod is 'dead' so far. I requested to help out with the mod but my computer can barely handle terraria on decent graphics. So if there is a bug with the nicer graphics, I won't be able to see it. :'(
  13. Borealnebula75

How does a cat become a bunny!?

How does a cat become a bunny!?
  14. Borealnebula75

'lower' body ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

'lower' body ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  15. Borealnebula75

Finally got a different avatar instead of that pigeon being held captive at gunpoint.

Finally got a different avatar instead of that pigeon being held captive at gunpoint.
Top Bottom