Recent content by BraydonM

1. B

Summons respawning on death

Think it's just for the finch.
  2. B

Map-Golf Mini Golf Map W.I.P.

Alright cool, I'm planning on adding more easy courses as well as the hard ones I'm constructing. I've tested all the holes quite a bit to make sure they can be done under par and so far they all can be, but I understand how on some of them one bad shot can set you back several strokes and make...
  3. B

PC an idea

Behold the almighty triple quote.
  4. B

Thanks! Were the problematic courses the harder (lunar and factory area) ones?
  5. B

PC Why golfing?

I think golf was a really good addition because it helps make builds that you can actually play around with later instead of just being inert like a lot of them are. You may not like building and you may not like building golf courses but to a lot of players building stuff is one of the major...
  6. B

PC What does the happiness do to NPCs that don't sell items?

To elaborate on this, it means you can keep your Angler at 150% unhappiness at all times with no downside.
  7. B

Maps Golf Worlds Journey Mode

I have a WIP one if you want to try it. Golf - Mini Golf Map W.I.P.
  8. B

I am currently in the progress of constructing a Mini Golf map filled with small golf courses that are played using exclusively putters. Currently I have 1 9 hole course and 9 other holes made split between several different areas for a total of 18 holes. (Pylons are placed for easy navigation.)...
  9. B

Map-Golf TerraGolf [Abandoned]

I tried it out. I'd suggest adding a Par rating to each of the signs so people can have an idea what score to aim for. Also you may want to divide them better, I accidentally scored on the next hole over a couple times, especially hole 2 being very easy to roll all the way down hole 3.
  10. B

Any clue why this wiring doesn't work?

Edit: NVM, the issue was that a wire crosses a golf cup off screen and apparently those release a signal when someone scores. I tried using a simple series of gates attached to a clock in order to make some actuated blocks "spin." Basically at any point in time one of four blocks should be...
Back
Top Bottom