• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Bry-ccentric

1. Bry-ccentric

New item: Weather Machine, changes weather!

How about just making the weather machine upgradeable, like the Hellstone Furnace? You can just give it the Eclipse capability later on.
  2. Bry-ccentric

The poder of being bilingüe.

The poder of being bilingüe.
  3. Bry-ccentric

See, this is why I wanted to merge the Skull's effects with the Lava Charm and give the Skull...

See, this is why I wanted to merge the Skull's effects with the Lava Charm and give the Skull something new.
  4. Bry-ccentric

Yo, thanks, kimsong!

Yo, thanks, kimsong!
  5. Bry-ccentric

Balancing Crimson/Corruption

Even if they're not perfect, as Omega's pointed out, why would you want to leave some problems unfixed????? That's not due to a lack of confidence, is it? Also, are you guys actually just calling it that now
  6. Bry-ccentric

Oh hell yes. Can't wait to reforge it to Massive.

Oh hell yes. Can't wait to reforge it to Massive.
  7. Bry-ccentric

Sprites Accessory Rejuvenation and Expansion

I think having a 5-second cooldown after equipping it would be perfect, what about you? Also you quoted that right before I added in the sprite; darn. Oooooh yeah, I originally had the Mana Regeneration Band double mana regen before I found out just how the original mechanic works. I meant to...
  8. Bry-ccentric

Right, right. I think you got this, then.

Right, right. I think you got this, then.
  9. Bry-ccentric

You could move the doubling to the Pink beam.

You could move the doubling to the Pink beam.
  10. Bry-ccentric

It's also probably the only time you could even reliably GET to the Pink beams. Kind of a dumb...

It's also probably the only time you could even reliably GET to the Pink beams. Kind of a dumb idea, but maybe the beam could also gain strength from critical hits? That, or after every other pierce when using it above 0 Depth.
  11. Bry-ccentric

The ability to use wormhole potions on NPCs?

A later-game Accessory?
  12. Bry-ccentric

Dude you are killin' it with the weapon rebalancing; you make that stuff actually fun.

Dude you are killin' it with the weapon rebalancing; you make that stuff actually fun.
  13. Bry-ccentric

Sorry, I saw the nazi cap and immediately "nope"-'d the :red: out of that. If I'm being honest...

Sorry, I saw the nazi cap and immediately "nope"-'d the :red: out of that. If I'm being honest, I have no idea of how to give specific tips when it comes to art in general. I've got nothing right now, at the very least.
  14. Bry-ccentric

I may actually start learning C# now just so I can mod this game. I’ll probably never use it...

I may actually start learning C# now just so I can mod this game. I’ll probably never use it after that, and I don’t care; this really does look fun. The damage, here, increases per bounce, right?
  15. Bry-ccentric

Sprites Accessory Rejuvenation and Expansion

Okay I got bored so I threw together a few more ideas and did a lot of rebalancing (and reorganization of information, just to cut down on the number of bullet points). Among things to expect: Mech-Tier Expert Item upgrades. More Healing accessory combos. A new item related to the Obsidian...
Top Bottom