• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Bry-ccentric

1. Bry-ccentric

Assault rifle

Maybe right-clicking on an enemy with the gun could toggle an "auto-tracking" function where your character automatically aims at it, moving on to different targets when the initial one is killed and turning off with another right-click. Not sure how good of an idea that is; I was just thinking...
  2. Bry-ccentric

PC New Deep Sea Mini-Biome

I... I mean, whatever, man. The first part of your statement confuses me, but for the second part, yeah, I acknowledged that. With how many players there are, it's statistically impossible for others to NOT feel the same way.
  3. Bry-ccentric

No, I generally use Gravitation Potions (as well as many other potions) whenever I find them. Also, kind of a silly statement seeing how many players e x i s t.
  4. Bry-ccentric

Anything that gives the Jellyfish Diving Gear purpose is okay with me. Wait, do you not just find 30 metric tons of Rope from Chests and Pots? I thought this was a universal occurrence, as I have never been able to avoid this outcome without denying Ropes an inventory slot.
  5. Bry-ccentric

Well, I was gonna do a whole thing advertising my Spooky Legion suggestion, since I was gonna...

Well, I was gonna do a whole thing advertising my Spooky Legion suggestion, since I was gonna add Master Mode content, but I started working on it too late. I'm still gonna work on it, but it just won't be done by today. Also, did anyone else have Halloween plans that fell apart only a few days...
  6. Bry-ccentric

If Master Mode is just, like, 75% stat boosts, I will actually attempt to refund this game...

If Master Mode is just, like, 75% stat boosts, I will actually attempt to refund this game, 'cuz I am extremely upset with Expert Mode already.
  7. Bry-ccentric

Those "how did I survive that?" Moments

Literally yesterday, I was playing Rain World. I had kept seeing those weird pink/albino flying things that look like a straw and finally decided to try and figure out what exactly they did. So I approached one that had neared the ground, and I grabbed it. It started making noises, and then it...
  8. Bry-ccentric

I have found a way to express my dislike of the icon for the Weak debuff. [img]

I have found a way to express my dislike of the icon for the Weak debuff.
  9. Bry-ccentric

PC Infinite Worlds

I would personally like it better if the world looped instead of continuing forever, though I don't know for sure how that would work in this game. "lands/islands" doesn't say squat, except that the world just keeps going, which we already know.
  10. Bry-ccentric

I'm also probably in the minority, here, since I'm just using colors to make my suggestions look...

I'm also probably in the minority, here, since I'm just using colors to make my suggestions look presentable, but it'd still be nice. I see you folks put the Preview button back on the Edit Signature page, so this caliber of change doesn't seem completely out of possibility's realm.
  11. Bry-ccentric

It would be pretty nice if we could save our own personal color palette for Text color. Having...

It would be pretty nice if we could save our own personal color palette for Text color. Having the Hex to use any color we want is nice, but I don't wanna have to keep a Text document just to not lose specific colors. Frankly, this bank of sample colors is a lot less flexible.
  12. Bry-ccentric

Maximizing your experience when 1.4 comes out.

I'm trying to look for people who actually want to and can play Terraria so I can have more than two players in a world for the first time.
  13. Bry-ccentric

So close. [img]

So close.
  14. Bry-ccentric

My Idea:

Okay, I'm down for a variant of the Frostspark Boots, but the Dunerider Boots are straight-up Hermes Boots that move even faster on Sand, so they should probably Tinker with the Rocket Boots. Or maybe they should get their own Tinkers entirely.
  15. Bry-ccentric

Make the Corruption/Crimson more consistent with the hallow.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone be against this. First time, first time. Pretty much every time I have a world go into Hardmode, the Crimson or Corruption just splits the Jungle immediately. If they don't, they just eat, like, a third of it from the side. Maybe my luck is just dead, but the...
Top Bottom