Recent content by BTVOS

1. BTVOS

Standalone [tModLoader] TML.Patcher - .tmod Archive Extractor and Packer

Always wanted to see how Calamity Mod Extra Music works because I wanted to make a mod to change the bosses' themes to Bullet Hell Monday, and to see how Coloured Calamity Relics works to make texture packs for mods. Thanks! Edit: thanks mate! But I have a question - what do I do with the pdb file?
  2. BTVOS

tModLoader Never modded, want to replace some music with mods.

I don't mean with resource packs or replacing the wavebanks, I want every boss to have a unique song. With replacing wavebanks and resource packs all the bosses who use the same theme will still have the same theme, just another one. What I want to do is, for example, to have EoC and EoW have...
  3. BTVOS

tModLoader Better Music & Music Replacer: Add custom music to anything [1.3]

Would be cooler if you could make it so that a song plays when you're near at least 4 NPCs, kind of like the Town themes in 1.4 Terraria
  4. BTVOS

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

I'm not sure which logs you need actually, but I used the ones that are in this path: User/Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/client.log
  5. BTVOS

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

I have a problem with Light Everlasting. The problem is... I can't beat the Warrior of Light. Not because I'm too weak, or noob, but because the game crashes when the warrior has half HP after healing, and I don't want my world to always have Light Everlasting. What to do?
  6. BTVOS

Serious Hot-dog or Burger?

Hot-Dog or Burger
  7. BTVOS

PC No Sound

My XNA files are a bit broken(which can be proved it's the reason because the problem is non-existent in 64-bit TModLoader which uses FNA instead of XNA), and because of this, there's no sound in the game. I tried using the "Repair" option in xnafx40_redist.msi and the problem is still there...
  8. BTVOS

tModLoader Widgets

Windows 7, TModLoader 64-bit. I cannot play the original 32-bit version because some of the XNA files are corrupted so there's no sound in 32-bit. I have no idea why it happens, I'm not much into technical stuff.
  9. BTVOS

tModLoader Widgets

I have a problem with this mod. Whenever I click the left mouse button, the game freezes for half a second, and if I hold the left mouse button, then the game only freezes when letting the button go. This happens with this mod exactly. How to fix?
  10. BTVOS

tModLoader Lag spikes?

but it's literally just put the tmod64 files into the tmodloader folder...
  11. BTVOS

-

just shapes and beats
  12. BTVOS

Music Pack (Fixed!)Crashing and zero sound

I made a music pack and when I have it on, the game crashes when the Town Day/Night music ends. Also, when other themes end and start playing again, the music volume goes to 0 and does this every five seconds. Any advice to fix it? The link to my music pack...
  13. BTVOS

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

In TModLoader when I try to start the Old One's Army, the Eternia Portals won't spawn. When I tried this on the unofficial TModLoader 64-bit version it crashed with no error screen. Any advice on how to fix this? Details: my pc is Windows 7, when I start the OOA on the official 32-bit version...
  14. BTVOS

PC Gamepad controls

I bought the Xbox 360 controller recently, and it works
Back
Top Bottom