• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Buffling

1. Buffling

My favorite is definitely Ask A Derpling Anything just because there's practically 43 pages of...

My favorite is definitely Ask A Derpling Anything just because there's practically 43 pages of straight lore about the Derplings, which is amazing
  2. Buffling

You've never heard of hitler's 32,250 copper plates crisis?

You've never heard of hitler's 32,250 copper plates crisis?
  3. Buffling

Question of Day 231: What is your favorite thread on the forums?

Question of Day 231: What is your favorite thread on the forums?
  4. Buffling

It was Derpling. with the period

It was Derpling. with the period
  5. Buffling

Corrupt a Wish

The hat comes with a built-in rat tail I wish for a puppy named floofers
  6. Buffling

Corrupt a Wish

It stops raining forever and the world dries up I wish for a cup of tea and biscuits
  7. Buffling

I would make a mountain dew knock off called mountain lightning [ISPOILER]

I would make a mountain dew knock off called mountain lightning
  8. Buffling

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

"I wanted a cool friend, but I guess you'll have to do..."
  9. Buffling

@ChimeraWarden That actually made me laugh out loud

@ChimeraWarden That actually made me laugh out loud
  10. Buffling

Question of Day 230: If you made an off brand of something, what would it be an off brand of...

Question of Day 230: If you made an off brand of something, what would it be an off brand of and what would you call it?
  11. Buffling

"Them" being buff derplings btw

"Them" being buff derplings btw
  12. Buffling

Just a quick look back into the past @Storm Diver came up with my username when he said, "I'm...

Just a quick look back into the past @Storm Diver came up with my username when he said, "I'm always going to refer to them as "Bufflings" no matter what" and I was like, "Hehe I like that name" and then I took the name forever and that is my story
  13. Buffling

I assume the question means that you have actually nothing to live for, like there’s not a thing...

I assume the question means that you have actually nothing to live for, like there’s not a thing in your life giving you hope or happiness; do you continue living in a world of despair or do you end it there
  14. Buffling

I would think about about it for a minute or two, but ultimately I would choose to live

I would think about about it for a minute or two, but ultimately I would choose to live
  15. Buffling

One time in history we had to read an old piece of literature and in it there were a ton of...

One time in history we had to read an old piece of literature and in it there were a ton of white people calling slaves n-words and we had to read the n-word like forty times or something
Top Bottom