Recent content by Elon-chan

1. Elon-chan

tModLoader Terraria Ambience Mod

Found a bug while using your mod, in multiplayer modded boss summons don't work unless you are in the air (jumping or flying, haven't checked mounts). Vanilla items work fine (tested with slime crown and bloody spine). I believe all calamity boss summons don't work altho I haven't tested all of...
  2. Elon-chan

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

any idea what might case this: [21:01:24] [7/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading ThoriumMod The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled. Could not load file or assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named...
  3. Elon-chan

What would you have if you got a set of items for yourself

Armor: Some kind of arctic seal looking thing, but it would probably look too much like that husky one (drew?) so maybe a mormal seal. Also i would like an accessory kinda like that yarrizor's one but with blue instead and it would drop towards the grownd kinda like tears. Wings: Well i guess i...
  4. Elon-chan

PC Tell me some fun facts!

The name "Plantera" is a play on the title of American metal band Pantera, which is Cenx's favorite band. Plantera drops "The Axe", which is a tribute to the late Guitarist for Pantera, Dimebag Darrell. Also, the achievement for defeating Plantera is called "The Great Southern Plantkill" in...
  5. Elon-chan

[Speculation]Will 1.3.6 bring new EXPERT MODE exclusive content?

This would be pretty cool. At the moment expert is played more for the extra dificuty then for the special items. More items and powerful ones would make expert a bit more interesting. Maybe they would drop from normal enemies rarely or form mini bosses, something to make you put a little more...
  6. Elon-chan

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I think I found a bug with Unlimited Battler Buffs:after a while it stops working. I ised it for like 2 or 3 times (huge spawn rates) then it stoped when i tried again (the spawn rates are normal).
  7. Elon-chan

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Hey man, i have a suggestion for the mod. Could you by any chance make a crafting recipe for the mining gear using tokens. It would really be great if we could get the mining shirt and mining pants without having to farm Undead Miners for hours.
  8. Elon-chan

tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

I think i found i bug. I see there are some other people that have found this before me but i can assure you I didn't one shot his or anything.
  9. Elon-chan

Man that's too bad.I rly wanted to spice up my builds with some mannequins ,some weapon racks and item frames.Well guess I'll have to use vanila stuff.
  10. Elon-chan

I found a bug: when you place the ancient obsidian armor on a mannequin the helmet is buged and if you try to take it back it disappears. (sry if there is a special place for bug reports but i couldn't find one so i posted it here). Also a lot of the items in thorium tend to change with other...
  11. Elon-chan

tModLoader Better Buffs

Dude this is awesome. Does it work with mod buffs too?
  12. Elon-chan

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Thanks man~:), i really wanted this a lot. ~:D
  13. Elon-chan

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

I love your mod and all the furniture in it but can you by any chace make a version that has the flower biome disabled or at least teach me how to disable it?The biome messes with the world generation and crates some weird stuff.
  14. Elon-chan

Some stuff I made

ALIENS ARE TRYING TO BRING CREEPERS FROM MINECRAFT OVER TO TERRARIA!!!!! We must stop them at once! Creepers will destroy everything we have created!
  15. Elon-chan

Nummy’s Imaginarium!

Very nice builds. I think i saw your underwater house on the building contest on terraria subreddit.
Back
Top Bottom