tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
I love your mod and all the furniture in it but can you by any chace make a version that has the flower biome disabled or at least teach me how to disable it?The biome messes with the world generation and crates some weird stuff.

Just stopping by to say there's now a worldgen option for toggling the flower biome on and off (thanks @jopojelly !).

That's literally all that was added to the latest version (1.7.1) because maybe a slightly faster loading time.

This is what the pop up for the option will look like:
Screenshot_5.png

when trying to craft the armor from this mod, it doesn't even say "none" in the required work stations. I'm unable to craft it due to it.

Fixed the bug; it seems adding map entries helps the guide with recipes.

new fix is out (1.7.1.1)

Erm ... I don't want to be the shaman summoning rain on your parade, Jenosis, but the flour recipes (bread, pie, so on) seem to also be uncraftable, for the same reason those armours are/were.

Erm ... I don't want to be the shaman summoning rain on your parade, Jenosis, but the flour recipes (bread, pie, so on) seem to also be uncraftable, for the same reason those armours are/were.
Do you have a screenshot of this? I'm fairly sure I fixed it in the latest update.

I didn't think to get one, it didn't seem necessary at the time. Give me a few hours, I'll be playing Terraria with a friend by then and I'll take some screenshots then; I'll add them to this post so as to avoid double-posting unless someone else posts in the meantime.

Hey. I don't know if you and your co-contributors do requests, and I'm sorry if this is not appropriate. I'm working on a (movie version of) egyptian-ish world, and I'd love to see a bit more related content added. The existing sandstone bits are really good, especially the bed, and I'd love to do more in the region.

This is a collection of the sort of statuary, and mummy cases, that'd be cool to have available: http://imgur.com/a/lda3h

It'd also be amazing to have some painting-sized symbols like the god ones, and the elements, in there that could be placed on the wall, and were more ... I guess "symbol on transparent, paintable", than anything else?

Anyway, thanks so much for everything you have done! It's super-great. :)

Hey. I don't know if you and your co-contributors do requests, and I'm sorry if this is not appropriate. I'm working on a (movie version of) egyptian-ish world, and I'd love to see a bit more related content added. The existing sandstone bits are really good, especially the bed, and I'd love to do more in the region.

This is a collection of the sort of statuary, and mummy cases, that'd be cool to have available: http://imgur.com/a/lda3h

It'd also be amazing to have some painting-sized symbols like the god ones, and the elements, in there that could be placed on the wall, and were more ... I guess "symbol on transparent, paintable", than anything else?

Anyway, thanks so much for everything you have done! It's super-great. :)
Sounds reasonable; yeah we could probably do that.

Sounds reasonable; yeah we could probably do that.

Thank you so much! I also meant to suggest that perhaps a "sandstone brick" themed furniture set would go well, too; the color is a little different to the sandstone. It's hardly essential though! ;)

edited to correct: "sandstone brick" rather than "sandstone block", which already exists.

Well, here are the screenshots I'd promised:

I have no idea if the image hosting service I used is good for anything as I generally don't upload image and I'd found that one using Google, but I hope you can see the stuff.

I have the newest version of the mod, alongside some other mods (you can see a mod item equipped), but after making the screenshots I did come back to it and reload it with only your mod and the result was, sadly, the same (which means it's not something as simple as a mod conflict). And I'm playing in multiplayer but, again, I did check it in singleplayer too and there was no change.

Also, I don't know if it's something you need special tools or special trees for now or if it simply stopped working but I'm also not getting any apple drops from trees (only cut down standard ones so maybe that is the issue). The same thing applies: checked normally, then without other mods, and then without other mods in singleplayer, and while I only cut about 40 trees when I specifically checked for it I do remember getting them more commonly than that (the total amount of wood we've gotten during our play, before I went on to test that, was already in four-digit range, so it's very unlikely for the lack of drops to be due to bad luck).

Is this what you have in mind?
yEaHYVQ.png
9YP1fuF.png

(looks way better on a light background)

I'll take another look at the oven's file to make sure I didn't skip over it. Also Apples are grown now as you need to buy the seeds from Grandma and plant them on grass.

edit: well I'm not really sure what to tell you but the tile it needs to be crafted at does appear in the current version (1.7.1.1)
wdNGHAMdQg_FBwUjlM_BuA.png

Last edited:
edit: well I'm not really sure what to tell you but the tile it needs to be crafted at does appear in the current version (1.7.1.1)
Well, that's ... twenty bajilion kinds of weird, since I have the newest tModLoader and I don't see the option to update your mod so one would presume ... I'll reinstall the whole thing from scratch, maybe something got weird and it doesn't recognise that there is an update for some reason.

Gah, I don't like when stuff like that happens and I bother people for no reason. And thanks for checking it, at least I know it's something not on the mod's end.

Edit: And I've found it now. It works properly, but because it didn't show that it requires the oven I did not know that I need it to craft it until you posted your screenshot on which it says that. I have no idea, but I think it may be wise to add a note to the mod content listing that stuff made of flour does require an oven in case anyone else has the same stupid problem as I do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom