Recent content by Carnaxus

1. C

PC "Designate player home" mod?

Yeah, it's just really annoying to have to continually boot them out of my workshop area. Ah well. I guess I'll just keep leaving the back wall wide open.
  2. C

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Hey, I realize this is somewhat off topic, but I figure this thread's probably one of the best places to ask this. Does anyone know of a map editor for Terraria 3DS?
  3. C

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

It may not be up to date, if it exists at all anymore.
  4. C

The way you said that makes me think you might know something...c'mon, spill! Don't make me get out the thumbtacks.
  5. C

That's the problem. I make a workshop in a new world, and suddenly Mr. Merchant spawns in and takes it over as his home. I build him his own place and head out mining again, and suddenly Ms. Dryad makes herself at home in the workshop. I was hoping for some way to prevent them from ever...
  6. C

Game Mechanics Designation and Blocking of NPC Housing

Actually, better option: Change the current workbenches to "small tables" and make a new workbench out of just one material that doesn't count as a "table."
  7. C

Thank you. Maybe I'll look into doing it myself...
  8. C

It'd be nice if at least someone knowledgeable could pop in and give a definite "No, unfortunately, that doesn't exist" rather than leaving me sitting here feeling completely ignored.
  9. C

I've been having FPS drops with the Aquatic Depths, come to think of it. The game still runs correctly, just slow. I run Terraria through Steam, and I turned on the FPS counter to test; it went from a stable 60 to around 25 at the lowest while I was in the Depths. I haven't tried the Icy...
  10. C

I can vouch for the top-level butterfly staff being severely OP for pre-Hardmode. I was playing with a friend the other day, and she was using that staff; I literally couldn't get a hit in on anything below a proper boss because the butterflies would just eat everything instantly. Crimson...
  11. C

I tried searching the forums, I tried manually going through a couple pages of releases and WIP...does anyone know if there's a mod that lets you designate a "home" as being off-limits to NPCs?
  12. C

Game Mechanics Designation and Blocking of NPC Housing

I think this might be the proper time to resurrect this one, as it's been almost three years since the original post and there has been no response at all from the devteam. This right here is something I've been really ticked off about for quite a while. I have had NPCs move into my workshop...
  13. C

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Does this mod have any known issues with multiplayer? Edit: Never mind, apparently it was a setting on the other person's end.
  14. C

It appears that Mediafire is down...does anyone know of an alternate download? Edit: Oooookay, no, it's just the Thorium download that isn't working. Edit 2: Even more specifically, it's the Thorium MediaFire download that isn't working. I was able to download the mod using tmodloader's...
Back
Top Bottom