• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Catman8274

1. Catman8274

Ban the user above you!

Banned for- Wait, what the heck is an Afram?
  2. Catman8274

Ban the user above you!

Banned because you know what they say about making assumptions.
  3. Catman8274

Ban the user above you!

Banned because no.
  4. Catman8274

Absorb The Non-Issue

I have both good news and bad news to report. The good news is that the hull of this boat seems to be a lot sturdier than the last! The bad news is that the human skull doesn't appear to be as sturdy... It may or may not have been mine. Why? I turn on the ceiling fan.
  5. Catman8274

Edit The Quote

Whoa! I didn't say I needed that many! Three will do just fine. Yeesh.
  6. Catman8274

Ban the user above you!

Banned for having one slime in your signature that's out of sync with the rest!
  7. Catman8274

Absorb The Non-Issue

I laugh alongside it so hard and so violently that I end up ripping myself in twain. I pet my cat.
  8. Catman8274

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

Could I interest you in some glitter for your hair?
  9. Catman8274

Defend Yourself!

I'm not a pilot, so it could not have been me... But that means... Oh, gdi. I told him not to- argh! I accuse NP of convincing my doppelganger to fly in a restricted airzone.
  10. Catman8274

Defend Yourself!

...Isn't that the point if this thread? I accuse NP of not getting the point.
  11. Catman8274

Ban the user above you!

Banned for the hell of it.
  12. Catman8274

Ban the user above you!

Banned for trying to turn this into r/decreasinglyverbose.
  13. Catman8274

Ban the user above you!

Banned for having a problem with that.
  14. Catman8274

Ban the user above you!

Banned for not using any form of punctuation.
Top Bottom