1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Catman8274
Last Activity:
Aug 22, 2019 at 8:40 PM
Birthday:
Nov 24, 1998

Share This Page

Catman8274

Official Terrarian, Male, 20, from A faraway land that we call... Nebraska

I have a question for those of you who have killed a Dungeon Guardian: Is it normal for your right index finger to go numb afterwards? Dec 2, 2018

Catman8274 was last seen:
Aug 22, 2019 at 8:40 PM
    1. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      I have a question for those of you who have killed a Dungeon Guardian: Is it normal for your right index finger to go numb afterwards?
      1. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        Not for me. Maybe you just had the finger in an uncomfortable position and caused stress on it. I wouldn't worry about it.
        Dec 2, 2018
      2. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Uh not for me, no
        Mar 26, 2019
    2. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      20 years of being alive and breathing oxygen. Yay!
      1. TheWorfer27
        TheWorfer27
        Happy breathday!
        Nov 24, 2018
      2. neoselket
        neoselket
        I would try to come up with a clever birthday wish, but i don't think i can top @TheWorfer27. Happy Birthday!
        Nov 25, 2018
    3. MargaretRuth
      MargaretRuth
      New Year 2019 posts
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
    4. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      Moon Lord has been defeated!
      1. Electroman102 likes this.
      2. Catman8274
        Catman8274
        I was so close to dying several times in the last phase. It was at those points that I felt a surging defiance within me. Something saying, "No! I have come too far! I can't lose now! I WON'T LOSE NOW!"
        Jun 15, 2018
      3. Electroman102
        Electroman102
        Good job!
        Jul 8, 2018
    5. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      Welp... Looks like I'm going on a Heart Statue hunt... I failed to beat Duke Fishron with LUNAR-tier weapons...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Catman8274
        Catman8274
        What do you think I'm crazy? No, I didn't leave the ocean.
        And I'm, frankly, not at all surprised that I died to Duke. He is my nemesis, after all.
        My setup with Heart Statues doesn't necessarily involve them being all over the place. Just in one spot that I can visit as needed.
        May 29, 2018
      3. Catman8274
        Catman8274
        Might also be worth noting that I did make it to phase 3 with just the Cosmic Car Key as a mobility device.
        May 29, 2018
      4. Niranufoti
        Niranufoti
        The Cosmic Car Key isn't that great for the Duke. While it provides mobility, it's just not quite quick enough to dodge his charges later in the fight.
        May 29, 2018
    6. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      A Cosmic Car Key on the first Martian Saucer kill?! RNG... you spoil me.
    7. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      I seem to have hit a slight wall in my playthrough. A rather large, flowery one called Plantera.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Catman8274
        Catman8274
        For whatever reason, the moments whenever I don't want things to spawn is when the spawnrate happens to go through the roof. I don't understand it.
        May 19, 2018
      3. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        I'll say it's just you.

That said, there's also a potion that has the same effect of the Peace Candles and it stacks. Even then, you'll still notice enemies and not really pay attention to the long periods of time where they don't spawn. It's just how the brain works.
        May 19, 2018
      4. Arlwiss
        Arlwiss
        Yrimir's guide is still pretty valid for beating her - she hasn't undergine many changes and we've only gotten nore and more weapons to attack her with. Yrimir and improvise.
        And on enemies always targeting yoy, Techhunter put what I would have said in words, so I'll just say this is a good article to read: Aggro
        May 19, 2018
    8. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      Figured I might as well change my pfp here on the forums just to spice things up a bit.
    9. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      Base construction somewhat complete. Made 35 NPC housing spaces. May do something to fancify it up later.
      1. Catman8274
        Catman8274
        For one thing I'm gonna need to surround the NPC area with Mushroom Grass (For the Truffle, obviously). Then, I might add a roof and probably some extra siding on the lower part which houses my crafting stations. Then I'll probably move my farm inside, then it'll be done.
        Mar 26, 2018
      2. Catman8274
        Catman8274
        Update on the base: It now includes a Blood Moon Defense system! I flip a lever and actuated blocks come out. No zombies getting in now! It's also great for cheesing the Pirates!
        May 19, 2018
      3. Catman8274
        Catman8274
        Sure, I still have to worry about Wraiths and the like, but, other than that, I'm safe!
        May 19, 2018
    10. SlinkyCoil
      SlinkyCoil
      yo, can you make support banners for my mod?
    11. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      Found an Arkhalis in my first REAL Enchanted Sword Shrine on PC. New favorite weapon. Hands down.
      1. Daikonradish and Architect like this.
    12. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      So, I'm definitely making a new base, away from spawn. I know what materials I'll need to make it, and what rooms I want to build...
      1. Catman8274
        Catman8274
        (Continued) I just need to know one thing... I want to be able to use this base in any modded playthroughs I do. Is there a mod that'll allow me to copy-paste a structure from one world into another world? 'cause I am definitely not building it twice. That'd take far too long.
        Feb 11, 2018
      2. Catman8274
        Catman8274
        Note: This only includes the structure itself, once it is built. This does not include any items that may be in chests or any crafting stations. I still wanna do the whole thing legit. I'm just too dang lazy to build the same structure 17,000 different times.
        Feb 11, 2018
      3. RealSaucer
        RealSaucer
        Cheat Sheet can do it I think. TEdit works too.
        Feb 11, 2018
    13. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      I can feel it. Expert Mode is slowly driving me insane.
      1. Sir AFK likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        12 deaths an hour, 18 deaths in your average playinh session.
        Feb 1, 2018
      4. Sir AFK
        Sir AFK
        I hope you don't do defender playthrough ( it hurt me so much that every 8 minute you get another death ) .
        Feb 1, 2018
      5. Catman8274
        Catman8274
        I have no plans to do a defender playthrough. I'm also not jumping right into Calamity. After I get done with this playthrough, I'm probably going to tackle SacredTools.
        Feb 1, 2018
    14. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      On this day, a new face appeared in the PC Terraria world... By name of Catman8274!
      1. FlyKip and mrmcmo like this.
    15. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      Happy New Year!
      1. Realith likes this.
    16. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      [​IMG] Oh, boy. He's at it again!
    17. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      Merry Christmas, fellow Terrarians! Sorry that my avatar isn't all that... Festive.
      1. Caseratis likes this.
    18. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      [​IMG] I'm just loving my new Desktop Background. :)
      1. neoselket and Daikonradish like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Catman8274
        Catman8274
        Yeah. I did fix it a while after posting this. I was just too lazy to do so before.
        Dec 9, 2017
      4. Architect
        Architect
        Hoarders: Desktop edition
        Dec 9, 2017
      5. Neoshadow Ω
        Neoshadow Ω
        Dec 29, 2017
    19. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      "You think I should get this gash on my face checked out, eh? Heh. You think that's bad... You should've seen the other guy."
    20. Catman8274
      Catman8274
      Here's a tip for those trying to stay awake for 24 hours straight: DON'T. It's not near as fun as it sounds.
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
      2. Jetstream ∞
        Jetstream ∞
        It's plenty of fun if you have nothing important going on the next 3 days
        Nov 28, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 24, 1998 (Age: 20)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile

Signature

Defure guessed my favorite boss!
    "The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa- the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant."- Matt Smith as The Doctor in "Doctor Who"
    "I think we've all got a little bit of weird inside of us. It's just up to us to embrace it."- Jordan Maron a.k.a. "CaptainSparklez"
    "Just because my path is different doesn't mean I'm lost."- Gerard Abrams
    "Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground."- Theodore Roosevelt
    "But that implies, in this big grand scheme of gods and devils, that she's just a victim. Well, I've seen a lot of this universe. I've seen fake gods and bad gods and demigods and would-be-gods... And out of all that, out of that whole pantheon... If I believe in one thing... Just one thing... I believe in her."- David Tennant as the Doctor in "Doctor Who"
    "No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up."- Anonymous
    "Blessed be the losers. All the lovely losers."- Jason Gray
    "Sorry, what did you say? Did you mention the rules? Now, listen. A bit of advice: Tell me the truth if you think you know it, lay down the law if you're feeling brave, but, Daleks, never, EVER tell me the rules!"- Matt Smith as The Doctor in "Doctor Who"
    Jason Gray*
    "Everything Sad is Coming Untrue"
    Blessed Be
    Calamity Mod OST by DM DOKURO
    Various Songs by Andrew Peterson*
    You'll Find Your Way
    Be Kind to Yourself
    *- Denotes Inspirationalness ('cause that's totally a word)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]