Recent content by Catomax62

1. Catomax62

Game Mechanics Make it so we can spawn enemies on Journey Mode and more

1. The idea on the title ↑ I wanted to test Texture Packs for enemies if they worked, but having to wait for them to spawn is very boring. Make it, so, well, we can spawn NPCs in Journey. To make it fair, you can only spawn that enemy if you completed it's bestiary entry. 2. Disable...
  2. Catomax62

Mobile Server List for Mobile 1.3

Also, i am looking for a Free Item server. Dark Gaming server is updated to Desktop 1.4, not mobile. The same counts for Terraria One.
  3. Catomax62

Mobile Server List for Mobile 1.3

Could You please add the versions because i can't join older or newer servers, i have the latest Terraria Mobile version, the 1.3.0.7.9
  4. Catomax62

Texture Pack Slimes Resprite

well, basically you turned beautiful slimes into asses. Genius.
  5. Catomax62

Corrupt Dryad

Bruh 02 is overrated, better Waifu Mourning Wood
  6. Catomax62

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Oof... That's was unexpected bad news... Anyways thanks for the information, man.
  7. Catomax62

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Also, with the plugin creator you can make custom UIs? or just modify things?
  8. Catomax62

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hmph, that wasn't even a request.
  9. Catomax62

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

But something soooo simple like just adding a stupid command? That's not even that hard.
  10. Catomax62

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

let me guess TiberiumFusion... You forgot to add the slime rain as i requested? Or you added it but can't be spawned?
  11. Catomax62

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Thanks, man, that was the only thing i had to do, i owe you a small one.
  12. Catomax62

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

well, whatever, the only thing i had to do was reinstall from this forum. Period.
  13. Catomax62

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

how do i reinstall TTApplicator? It says it's missing.
  14. Catomax62

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

after i updated to the newest version, i clicked " tweak and launch", and TT2 just closed itself. I checked my Task Manager and i didn't saw it in the list. I checked the About tab and it said that i have no TTApplicator. Maybe it's the fault of the update. The wairdest thing is that if i click...
Back
Top Bottom