Recent content by CelesteIsHere

1. C

Silt turning into Ebonsand, Crimsand and Pearl

It has been like that for a long time. I assume it is intentional
  2. C

**REPORTED** Zenith Trail not Showing up

I know this is super late but thank you so much for giving the reasoning for this. I had been experiencing the same thing.
  3. C

**REPORTED** game crashes frequently

Thank you for the reply. That is good to know. I know that 1.4 isn't fully optimised for Mac and Linux yet but I thought that reporting them will make the job of optimising at least a bit easier
  4. C

**REPORTED** game crashes frequently

Since 1.4.0.3 I have played on both a multiplayer and single player world. With both I have had the game crash several times. I'm not sure the exact situation for the crash but it makes the game a lot more difficult to play due to its frequency.
  5. C

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

to me that looks like a scorpion flail or something. But idk
  6. C

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

If the npcs are spaced out enough with your builds then it probably won't come with any negatives. Just none of the added benefits. and you can take it into account for future builds.
  7. C

worst that is going to happen is you will have a minor price increase. Otherwise you can put a bit more effort and thought in. And you can teleport to the different biomes. All you need is to continue building the same houses just choose which npc goes to which house and biome.
  8. C

This is such a fun addition. I can't wait to see what all the npc will prefer.
  9. C

NPCs & Enemies Ocram

They probably won't add him back because they removed all or at least the vast majority of console exclusive content.
  10. C

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

yes yes yes yes yes. If I understand correctly it will be a lot more easy to swap between modded and unmodded now.
  11. C

PC TeamTerraria 5 - Private 1.4 Playthrough Server Signups

Number of hours played - 642 age - 16 I enjoy playing with people and plaing witch a large number in an organized play through seems - fun Planned name of character - Celestial Class: Mage preferably. But I wouldn't mind ranger either Steam profile name: Live4Catz Discord name...
  12. C

PC Desperately need help

Have you been looking in the dungeon?
Back
Top Bottom