• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

**REPORTED** game crashes frequently

CelesteIsHere

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Mac Other
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Since 1.4.0.3 I have played on both a multiplayer and single player world. With both I have had the game crash several times. I'm not sure the exact situation for the crash but it makes the game a lot more difficult to play due to its frequency.

Leinfors

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic
We are aware of several Mac/Linux crashes and performance issues, and will be addressing them in a future hotfix. Thanks for the report!

CelesteIsHere

Terrarian
Thank you for the reply. That is good to know. I know that 1.4 isn't fully optimised for Mac and Linux yet but I thought that reporting them will make the job of optimising at least a bit easier

bandit_304

Official Terrarian
Since 1.4.0.3 I have played on both a multiplayer and single player world. With both I have had the game crash several times. I'm not sure the exact situation for the crash but it makes the game a lot more difficult to play due to its frequency.
Is your operating system Mac Mojave? I've noticed a few other people (myself included) who have had similar problems when playing on Mojave specifically.

Top Bottom