Recent content by Cheesecakeisgood

1. Cheesecakeisgood

PC [S] MANY items, everything you need. For FREE!

Could I get the enchanted sword?
  2. Cheesecakeisgood

Mobile In need of a enchanted sword

Will be giving away two or three star wraths and if asked I'll grind for a meow thingy. I'm opened to discussing deals. My discord is: typicalmexican8222
  3. Cheesecakeisgood

Mobile Need the seedier and influx waves (forgot how to spell the names) (completed)

Will be giving away two star wraths for a seedier. Willing to bargain as well. (I've got the influx now) but the two star wraths are still on the table
  4. Cheesecakeisgood

PC zenith for void bag

Is the offer still up? I can get it to you in a bit if the offer is still on the table
  5. Cheesecakeisgood

PC [S] MANY items, everything you need. For FREE!

I'm currently trying to beat the golem and I was wondering if you have the green bullets that go for the mobs and life fruits
  6. Cheesecakeisgood

Mobile Need help

YOOO I FINALLY DID IT!! I BEAT THE TWINS!!! 😆
  7. Cheesecakeisgood

Mobile Does anyone want to play classic mode with me?

Ohh thanks. Rn its 6:04 wbu?
  8. Cheesecakeisgood

Mobile Need help

I have the hollow armor set, and I haven't stuck to one class, I have the night's edge, something disc, a book that shoots out ichor (I think that's how you spell it...), the shark gun and I think that's about it tbh. I don't have a bast statue since idk where to find one and I'll have to make...
  9. Cheesecakeisgood

Mobile Need help

Sorry if it's long
  10. Cheesecakeisgood

Mobile Need help

It's a somewhat decent load out. I think hard mode because I defeated the wall of flesh, I've defeated the two other mech bosses. I'm not sure what buffs I would need but I don't have many potions and I have two arenas. One I used to fight the eye of cuthlulu and the mechanical eater of worlds...
  11. Cheesecakeisgood

I'm in California time I don't know the time zone😭
  12. Cheesecakeisgood

Cheesecake is good idc what anyone says.

Cheesecake is good idc what anyone says.
  13. Cheesecakeisgood

I don't mind joining you. Are we gonna be playing as our main characters or with a fresh start?
  14. Cheesecakeisgood

Mobile Need help

I need help fighting the twins, I already have the summonings from drops, and I've already tried fighting the twins myself but didn't get close. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me. Thanks Also I got school so if anyone responds please be patient I'll try to respond as soon as I can
Back
Top Bottom