Mobile Need help

I need help fighting the twins, I already have the summonings from drops, and I've already tried fighting the twins myself but didn't get close. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me.
Thanks
Also I got school so if anyone responds please be patient I'll try to respond as soon as I can

What is your load out? What difficulty are you on? What version are you on? Are you using any buffs? Do you have an arena?
It's a somewhat decent load out. I think hard mode because I defeated the wall of flesh, I've defeated the two other mech bosses. I'm not sure what buffs I would need but I don't have many potions and I have two arenas. One I used to fight the eye of cuthlulu and the mechanical eater of worlds, I have another I used to fight sketeletron and the mechanical one too

It's a somewhat decent load out. I think hard mode because I defeated the wall of flesh, I've defeated the two other mech bosses. I'm not sure what buffs I would need but I don't have many potions and I have two arenas. One I used to fight the eye of cuthlulu and the mechanical eater of worlds, I have another I used to fight sketeletron and the mechanical one too
Sorry if it's long

Can you give specifics? What armor? Wjat class? What weapons? Do you have the Bast Statue, Hert Lantern, Campfire, and Star in a Bottle buffs?

Can you give specifics? What armor? Wjat class? What weapons? Do you have the Bast Statue, Hert Lantern, Campfire, and Star in a Bottle buffs?
I have the hollow armor set, and I haven't stuck to one class, I have the night's edge, something disc, a book that shoots out ichor (I think that's how you spell it...), the shark gun and I think that's about it tbh. I don't have a bast statue since idk where to find one and I'll have to make the heart lanterns and star in a bottle.
I'll have to look back into my load out but I'm pretty sure that's my main weapons

Back
Top Bottom