Recent content by Cirom

1. Cirom

I can't take it from you; it counts as stealing

I can't take it from you; it counts as stealing
  2. Cirom

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Any updates on the Mobile release or is this another case of the Legacy/"Trial" version being inexplicably held back again?
  3. Cirom

PC 1.4.1 - NPC Happiness Feedback

I don't think a full reversion should happen - perhaps have the radius increased by 20% more than it was originally. I noticed that it was kinda difficult to get NPCs to detect others in the same town with the 25-tile radius, but the 50-tile radius is too large. I'd say go for something like...
  4. Cirom

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

I mean, it seems easy enough to just copy the files over from "/Android/data/com.and.games505.Terraria/(Players/Worlds)" over to wherever the new folder would be located, even if it is a bit of a manual process. I take it Google doesn't let you do that automatically, then?
  5. Cirom

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

And yet again, the old Legacy version (link) is stuck behind, on 1.3.0.7.9. Is this gonna take a good couple of weeks to fix like last time? I wonder if it isn't possible to just gift people who bought the old Legacy version back in the day the current version. Seems easier to just have...
  6. Cirom

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

The only complaint I have here is the rarity system - in no universe is Pinky more common than a Mimic.
  7. Cirom

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Yoooo, this is actually really cool! It does raise some questions on what counts as a biome, though. Especially when there's technically two "axis" to each biome (Purity/Hallow/Corruption and Forest/Underground/Space/Ice/etc) Does Space count as its own biome, or does it just count as a regular...
  8. Cirom

Mobile Terraria 1.3.0.7.9 is Now Live: Fixes for Controller + Customization Update!

Yeah, that's the version I mean. Is it that much more difficult to update the old legacy version compared to the main version? Mostly just asking out of curiosity. Feels odd that the main version gets updates near-instantly where the other version just falls behind.
  9. Cirom

Mobile Terraria 1.3.0.7.9 is Now Live: Fixes for Controller + Customization Update!

Is the Legacy version still not updated? Still stuck on 1.3.0.7.7, nevermind 1.3.0.7.8 or its bugfix.
  10. Cirom

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Any idea when the legacy version on the Play Store is getting updated? The original version is still stuck on 1.3.0.7.7...
  11. Cirom

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Just to prove my legitimacy a bit (and to provide some extra information - more information is never bad!), this is the version of Terraria I have: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.and.games505.Terraria&hl=en_GB Notice at the bottom, it still says 1.3.0.7.7.
  12. Cirom

Curious - is the update actually out yet? The Play Store keeps telling me it's 1.3.0.7.7 (no controller support), and won't update. Note that I bought the full game back when it was an IAP and not a seperate app, so it appears as "Terraria Trial" on the Play Store despite being the full version...
  13. Cirom

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

Look at the house in the screenshot on the bottom-right, you can see the edges of the background wall through the painted blocks.
  14. Cirom

Resolved [Switch] Placement range

Note that different tools do have different ranges as well - the Copper Pickaxe actually has -1 Range, so it has 1 *less* range than most other tools! (I recommend upgrading to a cactus pickaxe.) Some tools have increased range, but you don't encounter them until late into Hardmode.
  15. Cirom

Oof, the control delay on Terraria Switch is painful.

Oof, the control delay on Terraria Switch is painful.
Back
Top Bottom