• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by ConCon

1. ConCon

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

How do I know what SoC arm is going to fire? How do I aim? I am completely clueless
  2. ConCon

h

h
  3. ConCon

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I have been trying to download the latest version of Calamity but it just gets stuck at a full progress bar. tModLoader version: v0.11.5 Terraria version: 1.3.5.2 OS: Windows 10 Edit: I somehow managed to download it again.
  4. ConCon

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/play-station-network-usernames.2190/page-23#post-14...

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/play-station-network-usernames.2190/page-23#post-1480782 Did you verify your account?
  5. ConCon

PC This is not a valid housing bug

That's just the wall's texture. I tried placing rainbow brick walls and there were no breaks.
  6. ConCon

k. but that was "Housing Query".
  7. ConCon

I'm trying to make a house for the Truffle, but it says it isn't valid. Didn't notice that.
  8. ConCon

The house needs to be at least 6x10 and have at least 2 non-platform standing blocks, as @Solsund said.
Top Bottom