Recent content by Coricus

1. Coricus

Biomes & Nature More Unique Aether Biome?

Shimmer is an incredibly cool feature, and I've seen a lot of excellent posts discussing various items that could be thrown into the Shimmer and transmogrified. But I've seen a lot less discussion about the naturally spawning pool and its surroundings in and of itself! This will have some...
  2. Coricus

Just Sayin...

Oh, absolutely. I may have some criticisms about a couple of aspects of the update, but I'll let you in on a little secret: if I'm criticizing something at any level of depth, that means I actually really like it and just want even better for it. I've been trying out so many new toys and they...
  3. Coricus

Terraria 2?

The thing with Terraria is that the engine is kind of. . .fudged in a few ways, from what I heard? There's things that they'd have to retool everything about the game to get to function, and at that point you're basically developing a new game anyway. Things like more than four types of liquid...
  4. Coricus

Npc happiness

I dunno, I actually don't mind that aspect. I mean, if I were the Truffle I'd be pretty freaking unhappy if I were forced to bunk with the Clothier and the Witch Doctor, and if I were the Mechanic then living with the Goblin Tinkerer would certainly make me a lot happier. It's a mechanic based...
  5. Coricus

What is the common consensus on creating an alternate world on expert mode for the boss drops?

I have no clue what the consensus is, but at least in my personal opinion if the game itself lets you do it then have the heck at it. You didn't hack or bug out the game to get the stuff? Then you're playing the game as designed. Any further posturing about what is and isn't good form is just...
  6. Coricus

Npc happiness

Honestly. . .while I'm a bit more forgiving of the mechanical changes than most, I have to agree. Between the way the town mechanic is currently set up and the new luck mechanic that I honestly didn't even see covered at any point that according to a Discord screenshot on the wiki was apparently...
  7. Coricus

Terraria 2?

I'm actually pretty curious whether they're going to eventually make Terraria 2 or not. On the negative side, the development of Terraria: Otherworld was clearly pretty rocky and ultimately led to it's cancellation, and the development of Terraria itself clearly wasn't without it's own issues...
  8. Coricus

CC Creation Compendium #75

@ppowersteef giving me the crossover I. . . OK let's be honest I already knew I wanted this crossover, I just hadn't thought of the idea of making Terraria weapons into Uprising weapons instead of the other way around. As a Claw main, using that gear in Uprising might actually convince me to...
  9. Coricus

Pixel Art Coricus Tries To Make Sprites

Aw, shucks. ^^ It's been half a month and I added two sprites today. I'd say we're in bumping range again.
  10. Coricus

Alright, I'm not sure if four days is too soon for a bump or not, but I have a major announcement: I'm opening the thread to requests! :D From now on, this post will display anything that other people ask me to make. So go ahead and ask away! I'm happy to help.
  11. Coricus

So I was looking at a wall of closed sprite threads yesterday and thought, "Hey, maybe I should just make my own sprites! Y'know, despite having no experience or anything!" UPDATE: I'm starting to struggle to come up with inspiring things to make, so I feel it would be more enjoyable if I made...
  12. Coricus

Pixel Art Daim's Den

Sure. I don't mind at all. Just make sure that it doesn't look huge. I have it in mind as a bat-type enemy, so while I definitely see the need to scale it up so you can actually see what it looks like, if it looks Harpy sized then it's a bit too big.
  13. Coricus

Pixel Art Daim's Den

Well, it's embarrassing to say, but as a new user here my biome thread is an empty mess for now and the mobs are the furthest I have brainstormed for now. This is also my first sprite request, so I don't actually have a screenshot yet. I was just thinking I could have an isolated sprite like the...
  14. Coricus

Pixel Art Daim's Den

Do you think you could do a Ramphorynchus (small, tailed crestless pterodactyl with a diamond (shape!) shaped knob at the end of it's tail) Terraria mob? I made a (rather empty and neglected) suggestion thread for a couple of biomes a while back and some sprites might liven it up. If you do...
  15. Coricus

Biomes & Nature The Forgotten World and the Underground City

I was actually thinking of having a Spinosaurus instead. It's a little more unique, and it would likely have a swimming ability that T. Rex would be less likely to have. Hold on, I'll put Spino's (largely placeholder until I figure the idea out better) data up.
Back
Top Bottom