lohOwQN.png

*Resprite* Armored Skeleton and/or Angry Bones
Vd76tNh.gif
=
DW17eu4.gif

Zomboid Slime
(Request: Yuuta)

aiZ097u.png

So yeah, I'm a pixel artist. My non-Terraria stuff looks like this, this, and this. The avatar's one of mine as well - it's a self portrait I did for a contest. I'm actually an aspiring professional, so if you guys know of any paying gigs, let me know.

Regarding requests: I prefer to do Terraria sprites - vanity sets, tools, tiles, mobs, etc. I also have a penchant for spooky stuff.

Last edited:
Hey! These are neat. I'm digging your style. If you're looking for practice, could you whip something up akin to my avatar? If you need some more references, let me know. Feel free to do it any style you want--the creepier the better!

Basically, yes. Gallery pieces are a bit time consuming. And I'll probably be using some of these sprites in here in a mod at some point. I can code, too. :happy:

Is that a trench coat, btw? I see the red undershirt. What sort of pants?

Last edited:
I'd seen you say your avatar was self-made and I was impressed, I'll say quite so. So you want something macabre themed..? A ghastly warrior akin to maybe possessed armor but with knight's armor wielding a Honedge. Is that gud?

Thanks. The pokemon Honedge? That ribbon hanging off its hilt will not translate well, as weapon sprites in Terraria don't have animation as far as I'm aware. So unless I omit that feature, the ribbon be weird and rigid as the weapon is swung.

You know what is cool, a zombie slime, bigger scale than your usual domestic slimes. You up to the task? Your other stuff is great btw, weird choice of color for one of your helms, the red one.

Mr. Mystery's character as vanity set:
TO7JJB3.png

You know what is cool, a zombie slime, bigger scale than your usual domestic slimes. You up to the task? Your other stuff is great btw, weird choice of color for one of your helms, the red one.

I screw around with weird palettes a lot. Sometimes weird inbetween colors just work. Here's another of mine with a weird color scheme. Unfinished, though. I'll see what I can do about a zombie slime, too.

Bisharp, yours is on the way, but I may end up doing the sword separately. At Terraria scale, it's not recognizable. It would just be a sword with a yellow hilt and a blue spot where its eye would be. But I still want to give you something worthy.

Last edited:
Great!
Hey, if you're looking to make Terraria art, start in 1x1 pixels, then resize by 200% and select nearest neighbor.
..If you didn't already do that

Otherwise, good art, I likey.

Great!
Hey, if you're looking to make Terraria art, start in 1x1 pixels, then resize by 200% and select nearest neighbor.
..If you didn't already do that

Otherwise, good art, I likey.
Worry not, they're rendered at the correct size... with the possible exception of the entranced armor enemy. It's tough to cram detail into sprites that size, but it can be done.

Do you think you could do a Ramphorynchus (small, tailed crestless pterodactyl with a diamond (shape!) shaped knob at the end of it's tail) Terraria mob?

I made a (rather empty and neglected) suggestion thread for a couple of biomes a while back and some sprites might liven it up.

If you do take the time out of your day to accept, do you think you could leave a copy of the image link in text below the image? I'm rather klutzy when it comes to embedding images. :)

(don't worry, I'll definitely post that you were the one who made it right next to the sprite if you do accept)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom