corny
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• playing a new modpack that does not have calamity this time (think it was some chinese mod i found floating around on the browser called lunar veil) , definitely did not expect it to be so overwhelming and complex even though i just started

so no more useless facts for a while unfortunately
    What a cool Deity, I wonder if they lost a battle against the weapon called "Cosmic Discharge"
    corny
    corny
    indeed, you have outperformed yourself。 and thank you …
    Meowlegend
    Meowlegend
    It was a worthy battle.
    The Devourer of Gods
    The Devourer of Gods
    A GOD WILL NOT DROP THE COSMIC DISCHARGE! (Suffer)
    no useless wrath of the gods fact this time, THEY ADDED COOL SHINY FLOWERS TO THE GARDEN GO CHECK IT OUT
    The Devourer of Gods
    The Devourer of Gods
    Wait do you need to kill Nameless to defeat them? I'm not seeing them
    corny
    corny
    i dunno actually
    corny
    corny
    either way i stole one with dragonlens and put it in the greenhouse at my base like the others
    crossover wrath of the gods fact #1:
    the forbidden ring's glow from the forbidden enchantment from fargo's souls has the same shader effect id as the divine wings' trail, so when both are equipped, the ring also has the trail。
    7C33EC61-B6EC-4CF9-95B8-5881F3EB5658.png

this is not true for the vanilla forbidden ring's glow。
    useless wrath of the gods fact #585,376,195,620,183:
    the black hole attack™︎ can suck in items(it does not destroy them though)。
    Meowlegend
    Meowlegend
    How did this information helped me?
    corny
    corny
    it is supposed to be useless, of course it would not help
    i might have permanent ear damage from blasting twisted garden ONCE
    it is too powerful
    Meowlegend
    Meowlegend
    I think I experience a similar thing when I use the Vortex Beater in vanilla (the sounds it makes are good but loud)
    The Devourer of Gods
    The Devourer of Gods
    Same with me blasting the Entire Devourer of Gods Mix (although sometimes I do like to have a Twisted Garden Disco)
    slightly more useful but still rather unnecessary wrath of the gods fact #2.471:
    the entropic god, noxus' background effect ignores all background monoliths, except the boss rush monolith。 this helps make the dark projectiles easier to see。
    7BB3A153-3349-42FE-9457-208B3B15A3F9.png

granted this is more useful in the daytime … but there is no daytime in my world。
    useless wrath of the gods fact #-183,573:
    despite the healthbar not going down, the nameless deity can in fact take damage at any point the healthbar is still present and is set at 1。 it then becomes invincible while flying away and screaming。
    World's biggest Stellar Tune enjoyer
    corny
    corny
    yup!! i love so many weapons from terraria, makes it really hard to pick a favorite … oh wait, i already did。
    Meowlegend
    Meowlegend
    You are the one who made me love the Stellar Tune, its my favorite magic weapon now.

Nothing can take the place of the Daybreak as my favorite, though
    useless wrath of the gods fact #14:
    you can reuse the terminus to exit the garden, however, it is faster to just use the "return" button in the settings。 you are also able to initiate the fight during the terminus' use animation, and it will not let you return afterwards, since the fight takes priority。
    Meowlegend
    Meowlegend
    I wanted the boss rush you fella
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    The Terminus doesn't summon Boss Rush when you're using that Calamity addon.
    If you want to do Boss Rush when you're using that addon, you have to get the other Terminus. (The one with the badly drawn sprite)
    Reactions: corny
    The Devourer of Gods
    What if we use Star Wrath on Nameless Deity?
    corny
    corny
    would not recommend。 the stars are not on your side tonight。
    useless wrath of the gods fact #18,104,583:
    you may be aware that the nameless deity will laugh at you whenever you try to use rage or adrenaline after the bars have been smashed, but you can actually still use either one at any time before, up to the point where they get smashed in the animation, and you even get to keep the buff。 unfortunately, this is not useful, as the following attack is an invincibility phase。
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom