Recent content by CountDraconiusIX

1. CountDraconiusIX

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Ah, ok thanks for the information, but why a new character lol
  2. CountDraconiusIX

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

I was experimenting with this mod and I was wondering once you applied a class is there any way to remove it?
  3. CountDraconiusIX

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

*Facepalms*
  4. CountDraconiusIX

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

so mod browser said there was a new update, but when I updated it nothing new showed up I even tried installing cheat sheet to see if I was just using the wrong things but there were no new items??? o_O
  5. CountDraconiusIX

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Please read previous pages before posting, the answer is beat the moon lord and it will activate
  6. CountDraconiusIX

YAY, new discord, hopefully everything goes better this time;)
  7. CountDraconiusIX

Well that would explain a lot.....spam I feel is always a big trouble for any chat administrators
  8. CountDraconiusIX

Wait what happened to the previous discord, also Omnikron armor is so cool! ;)
  9. CountDraconiusIX

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I feel dumb now lol, yeah probably a good idea to read the wiki which is very well documented btw
  10. CountDraconiusIX

Oh ok thanks, that makes sense then
  11. CountDraconiusIX

Here is something I have been meaning to ask for a while, why does Omnicide sometimes randomly kill me when at other times he barely does any damage?
  12. CountDraconiusIX

That moment when you realise you forgot something and its going to affect the rest of your...

That moment when you realise you forgot something and its going to affect the rest of your day....and you were having such a good day too...
  13. CountDraconiusIX

Is this really necessary? Or is this here for a reason???
  14. CountDraconiusIX

Thanks (: that would also explain my friends were dying easily with lunar armors on lol
  15. CountDraconiusIX

I believe it has been addressed already and there is currently no fix (correct me if I'm wrong tho) Also, does anyone know if Tremode buffs any mobs or makes new mobs spawn?
Back
Top Bottom