Recent content by CrazyTiger9682

1. CrazyTiger9682

tModLoader Suggestions for game balancing.

I have been planning out my own Terraria mod but since I am no balancing expert I am asking for your input on what I have decided for 4 new weapons crafted with lunar fragments also the launcher and wand are the only ones with projectiles the sword and whip don’t have projectile. I would also...
  2. CrazyTiger9682

NPCs & Enemies Lunatic Cultist Rework

This is a great idea i would download this mod.
  3. CrazyTiger9682

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

My question is will your next game be available on steam because I just got a new PC and love using steam (doing some Tmod.)
  4. CrazyTiger9682

Resolved [Mobile] I have a oasis biome on my desert so where’s my underground desert?

I made a world and saw that there was a oasis in my desert so now I need my underground desert where would it be?
  5. CrazyTiger9682

NPCs & Enemies Boss Ideas - Pillar Bosses

I’m thinking vortex QB, nebula BOC, solar EOW, stardust EOC. And they would drop there normal drops and about 100 fragments in normal mode, 125 in expert, and 150 in master when 1.4 is on Tmod. BTW this will most likely be a 1.4 Tmodloader mod.
  6. CrazyTiger9682

NPCs & Enemies Boss Ideas - Pillar Bosses

I’m thinking about making a mod that changes pillars and adds classes, so can I have the rights to put my take on this idea on my google document with ideas for the mod? BTW this mod might not happen no code has been written yet it is still on paper, might be a year or 2 because I still don’t...
  7. CrazyTiger9682

tModLoader Starter Classes

You should do one for clicker class mod to.
  8. CrazyTiger9682

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Anyone know how to make clay I need it for some clay pots to make a plant farm?
  9. CrazyTiger9682

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Ya so That effects this?
  10. CrazyTiger9682

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Because If its glitched then Ill just give myself some with cheat sheet. My mods are Cheat sheet, skyblock mod, IMK sushi, omniswing, and block replace(from 1.4)
  11. CrazyTiger9682

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Ok I need to know the chances of getting stone from the extractionator because I have used 3000 obsidian and have not gotten any stone.
  12. CrazyTiger9682

Resolved [Mobile] Events not spawning

I just looked and yes time was stopped so that was my bad.
Back
Top Bottom