NPCs & Enemies Boss Ideas - Pillar Bosses

Xx_Pingu_xX

Terrarian
What if every pillar had a boss that would be a more powerful and more interesting version of a different boss?

Vortex would be a Queen Bee, but it would look like an Alien Queen and it would summon those lighting portal things from which enemies and lightning would come.

Nebula would be a Brain of Cthulhu, but it would be in pink and purple colors, It would shoot lasers and it would not have creepers. It would look like Brain Sucker

Stardust would be a Eater of Worlds, but in stardust colors and it would have design similar to milky Weaver, It would fly, it would be a lot faster, every time the player would defeat a segment of it, it would spawn Stardust cells

Solar would be a Skeletron, but it would look like an Alien, similar to Drakonian, it would shoot fireballs from its core and it would set the player on fire if it touches it.

Well, these are my ideas, if anyone else already did these, sorry, I did not know it.

E.X. versions of bosses would be a good idea, they should be optional end-game content. It doesn't seem very vanilla but 1.1 added the mech bosses, which are just stronger and remade version of pre-hardmode bosses. Also, I kinda think Eater of worlds should be the solar one.

...And yes, I'm the same dude that asked you to put this here

E.X. versions of bosses would be a good idea, they should be optional end-game content. It doesn't seem very vanilla but 1.1 added the mech bosses, which are just stronger and remade version of pre-hardmode bosses. Also, I kinda think Eater of worlds should be the solar one.

...And yes, I'm the same dude that asked you to put this here

Yeah, I had no idea what to put to solar so I just did Skeletron

I’m thinking about making a mod that changes pillars and adds classes, so can I have the rights to put my take on this idea on my google document with ideas for the mod? BTW this mod might not happen no code has been written yet it is still on paper, might be a year or 2 because I still don’t know how to code and I’ll have to learn or hire someone to code for me.

Last edited:
I’m thinking vortex QB, nebula BOC, solar EOW, stardust EOC.
And they would drop there normal drops and about 100 fragments in normal mode, 125 in expert, and 150 in master when 1.4 is on Tmod. BTW this will most likely be a 1.4 Tmodloader mod.

Last edited:
And they would drop there normal drops and about 100 fragments in normal mode, 125 in expert, and 150 in master when 1.4 is on Tmod. BTW this will most likely be a 1.4 Tmodloader mod.
Yeah you can use my ideas, but make sure to Tell me if the mod comes out, And please put my name in the description

Actually that Is even better

Back
Top Bottom