Recent content by CrescentMouse

1. CrescentMouse

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Okay, I understand this was a while ago, and also my wavebank idea is a bit wack. But maybe Stardew Valley's ost? It might be a little tough for the boss tracks but I really think all the biomes and that type of music will be really good. :D
  2. CrescentMouse

tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

Yeah it does work fine. It was like, some small bug but I died once and it started working again. Another idea though. Maybe having classes gain more passives effects I guess. I'm bad at explaining but like, as you level up a class they get more bonuses, like the tank eventually getting a...
  3. CrescentMouse

Hey, so I noticed something. Tanks primary ability, or Q. Doesnt actually regenerate health quickly. But instead deals a small amount of damage overtime, thought I'd let you know. And now for some ideas. Maybe class weapons? That can upgrade along with your class?
  4. CrescentMouse

Thanks I'm quite happy you liked my idea, I'll try and give more for things other then just classes
  5. CrescentMouse

So, a class idea I have. A Dragoon sort of class from Final Fantasy. Basically they're focused primarily on vertical momentum and fighting bosses (they could also get spear bonuses) itd be a melee class. I have ability ideas and some stat ideas though I dunno if youd like. For ability 1 itd be a...
Back
Top Bottom