Recent content by CrimsHallowHero

1. CrimsHallowHero

Trainz was my first ever videogame. Probably, still have its DVD somewhere. :D

Trainz was my first ever videogame. Probably, still have its DVD somewhere. :D
  2. CrimsHallowHero

tModLoader Buffed damage over time debuffs

Mod updated. Changes: v0.4.0 - updated to tModLoader for Terraria v1.4.4.9 - added support for new vanilla debuffs - dropped mod support since it was severely outdated - clinger staff change was kinda merged into vanilla Terraria Download link could be found in the first post.
  3. CrimsHallowHero

Weapons & Equip Flare gun changes

Nevertheless, a buff to a flare gun as a lighting tool would be welcome. As of now it is quite dim.
  4. CrimsHallowHero

Blocks & Decoration ⦉ Life, Death, and Blood Candles ⦊

I don't think that rigidity when it comes for creativity expression tools is a valuable quality. Maybe limited set of tools is a reason why there are not that many adventure maps for such a popular game as Terraria. I mean, of course, devs are not obligated by any means to do anything with it...
  5. CrimsHallowHero

Nope. This block has just a limited subset of features I was talking about and presumably requires more (unnecessary) work to implement.
  6. CrimsHallowHero

Ideally we would have scripting engine available for mapmakers exposing enough internals to achieve game behavior and enforce rules needed for particular map gameplay. However, engine alone would require certain amount of work to implement properly so maps are portable between different...
  7. CrimsHallowHero

Items [SIMPLE] Blood Moon Should be More Accessible

Wiki states that Bloody Tear drops during Blood Moon only. So, if there is no mistake, farming newlyweds for tears in graveyard is pointless outside of an already occurring event.
  8. CrimsHallowHero

It's a bit humourous that candles' names are quite the opposite of what they are doing. Do the candles deserve to be that far in game progression though?
  9. CrimsHallowHero

Weapons & Equip Useful drop for the bone snake

Sure. Mages lack in variety of weapons in early-mid pre-hardmode.
  10. CrimsHallowHero

Weapons & Equip Frostburn flask

I'd like to suggest an addition of 3-5 shiverthorns to the recipe as it would make recipe a little bit less trivial to acquire and also would add another use for shiverthorn which is imo an underused herb.
  11. CrimsHallowHero

NPCs & Enemies Deerclops Fix

Totally agree. Along with this pesky nonsense invincibility mechanic, special despawning conditions make this boss unfun to fight.
  12. CrimsHallowHero

Items a Grand Design for hammering

If grand design UI was difficult to create (however if they already did it, it is supposed to be much easier to just reproduce it again(?)), then current hammer slope mode could be switched through hotkey when hammer is held and the game would simply show an icon of a sloped block which...
  13. CrimsHallowHero

Game Mechanics NPC Item Loot RNG - Chance for Drop Increases per Fail, Resets on Success

TBH I see nothing bad in using counter [set?] per item per world (without per enemy) if implementing a new drop system at all. Also applying it to scenery drops has nothing wrong with it too. However no formula provided to the time account for a case when an item has exclusive probability to...
  14. CrimsHallowHero

Items Clarify That Dodge Effects Do Not Work On OHKO's

One shots is an unhealthy mechanic and dodge forbiddance doesn't make it any better, besides the introduced inconsistency of such interaction. However, I'm not very concerned about it as long as this foul practice isn't spread widely enough and it does not conceal anything really important...
Back
Top Bottom