Recent content by Crimson_Cube

1. Crimson_Cube

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

So the ETA is still 2016? Can't wait to play it!
  2. Crimson_Cube

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Sensation - Inferno of Flavor - Anti-Confection

The idea is: Corruption vs. Hallow Crimson vs. Cyber Sensation vs. Confection Contagion vs Covert So, yes, it would work like that.
  3. Crimson_Cube

I know he did Covert but it will more fit IMO as snow biome alternative. But well, that's all just my opinion :P
  4. Crimson_Cube

Looks nice, however I think it'd be nicer to have: Corruption vs. Hallow Crimson vs. Cyber Contagion vs. Confection Plus I'd choose name beginning on letter "C like everything except Hallow.
  5. Crimson_Cube

tAPI NeoMods

Your mods are so good that when I was reading about them and got to the end of post I was sad that it ended.
  6. Crimson_Cube

Other Game Minecraft Thread

I'd love to but "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
  7. Crimson_Cube

Other Game Minecraft Thread

Minecraft Updates vs. Terraria Updates Terraria 1.2 •Over 1000 new blocks and items •Over 100 new mobs •8 new NPCs •4 new bosses •0 new achievemnts •2 new biomes •15 new music tracks Minecraft 1.8 •≈40 new blocks and items •3 new mobs •no NPCs in MC •0 new bosses •1 new achievement •0 new...
  8. Crimson_Cube

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Several non-thread-worthy ideas

Because they don't make any sense, are making game easier, are generally bad, aren't cool, break progression and mystery of the game or all at once.
  9. Crimson_Cube

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

But... It is actually in game. It's just new place for it - separated mini-biome. In 1.2 you can find in caves.
  10. Crimson_Cube

I just saw the words that it will come in the event, not in the new biome. So it's probably not Cyber.
  11. Crimson_Cube

It may not come true. It may be just sprite for lunar event as it is space themed. (also it's spelled "The Cyber" )
Back
Top Bottom