Recent content by CrimsonClawsTheCat

1. CrimsonClawsTheCat

Worst Accessory In Terraria

Copper watch. By the time I even care about what time of day it is I already have gold bars in my storage.
  2. CrimsonClawsTheCat

Is it common knowledge that surface slimes are neutral? They hurt you yes, but if you don't...

Is it common knowledge that surface slimes are neutral? They hurt you yes, but if you don't attack them and just jump over them they don't follow you and just keep going in one direction. Super helpful for building an early home on Master Mode
  3. CrimsonClawsTheCat

Favorite mech bosses?

I'm curious on which mechanical bosses people enjoy the most, I always find that people have different preferences on these
  4. CrimsonClawsTheCat

What is your Favorite Stage of Terraria?

Early Pre-HM and Early HM, I really like how almost every weapon you find has potential to be your main
  5. CrimsonClawsTheCat

What movement accessories/equipment do you usually use when fighting Empress of Light?

Wait, can you dash more often with both the Shield of Cthulhu and the Master Ninja Gear equipped? Or Shield of Cthulhu instead of Master Ninja Gear? I always wondered if SoC was still viable after Plantera
  6. CrimsonClawsTheCat

What movement accessories/equipment do you usually use when fighting Empress of Light?

I end up needing to fish for ice skates if I want Terraspark more often than I should and Terraria luck always hates me when I do so I completely agree that fishing can be boring lmao, but Amphibian Boots are definitely worth considering for fights if you're using wings, they're almost a...
  7. CrimsonClawsTheCat

I'm curious to see how differing strategies may be for this fight, I was amazed to see how different Moon Lord fights were from player to player, even after 1.4! So what equipment and general strategy do you guys go with? If your curious with mine, I usually use Hexxed Branch, Master Ninja Gear...
  8. CrimsonClawsTheCat

Would you recommend For The Worthy? I've been put off by the trees dropping bombs and Skeletron...

Would you recommend For The Worthy? I've been put off by the trees dropping bombs and Skeletron Prime destroying blocks because I like keeping my worlds pretty, but if its fun I can give it a go :P
  9. CrimsonClawsTheCat

It is, but I've been playing for almost 6 and a half years by now, I only play every now and...

It is, but I've been playing for almost 6 and a half years by now, I only play every now and then! I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed using those weapons for Plantera by giving a scale of reference haha, I'm gonna use them on my next playthrough because I'll be wearing Frost armor which...
  10. CrimsonClawsTheCat

The Light Discs & Flamethrower are pretty good for the Plantera fight, in my Summoner...

The Light Discs & Flamethrower are pretty good for the Plantera fight, in my Summoner Playthrough I used Light Discs for the first phase and switched over to the Flamethrower for the second, honestly one of the most fun Plantera fights I've had in my 3,000 hours of playtime!
  11. CrimsonClawsTheCat

I favorite my entire inventory because of that, I hate having large hands

I favorite my entire inventory because of that, I hate having large hands
  12. CrimsonClawsTheCat

I hate how easy it is to press stuff on my keyboard because I just end up pressing ctrl + enter...

I hate how easy it is to press stuff on my keyboard because I just end up pressing ctrl + enter and posting something that I can't delete and have to edit while its posted and it sucks h
  13. CrimsonClawsTheCat

NPCs & Enemies NPC Happiness; Space between houses.

I FIXED IT ALL IS GOOD IN THE WORLD
  14. CrimsonClawsTheCat

NPCs & Enemies NPC Happiness; Space between houses.

I think there should be a different range on where the NPCs can detect each other, 25 is way too low, people have a problem with 50, somewhere inbetween should work, or if possible, they detect in a sort of rectangle instead of a square? like, 50 blocks wide, 25 tall or something? I don't know...
  15. CrimsonClawsTheCat

Weapons & Equip Add an accessory that makes Prismatic Lacewings more common

With Water Candles & Battle Potions I'm usually able to get around 4-6 in a single night, sometimes more, if you haven't tried it yet give it a try! If you still have trouble, summoning a Blood Moon may help too, though I haven't tested that so it may not. Also, something increasing Lacewing...
Back
Top Bottom