Recent content by CrispyK8

1. CrispyK8

Xbox One Minimap not saving

Ughhhh! I literally just started a new world because of this issue and it happened today. Spent hours finding stuff last night and it’s all black now....is there a fix for this. I feel like I can never make any progress.
  2. CrispyK8

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Just wondering anyone else have an issue with their summon staff? Once in awhile they won’t show up or my flying piggy bank won’t either so I have to do a hard mode reset. In the middle of switching all my stuff to another world do to massive corruption and it keeps happening. Was wondering if...
  3. CrispyK8

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

I need help. Was loving my world but ever time I start the game up my map doesn’t save my travel progress. Everything is all black? Do I just start another world? Will this happen again?
  4. CrispyK8

Items More accessories that only need to be in the inventory for effect?

Trying to make the Angler Tackle Bag with the correct stuff at my tinker table? I play Xbox how come I can’t make it?!
  5. CrispyK8

Question, my friend tossed their flying pig troph and wants to know if it’s lost forever like gone or if it could be sitting wherever he dropped it and can he go back and retrieve it?
  6. CrispyK8

I simply asked for a like when the update has arrived. Sorry about that crucial mistake.
  7. CrispyK8

Can someone like this post when the update is here for Ontario lol. :)
  8. CrispyK8

Also this may be a silly question but save me time, boyfriend has PC I’m on Xbox are we able to play together? Will we be able too with this update or is that not a thing, we could on xbox together just wasn’t sure if there was a change?
  9. CrispyK8

Question, I have spent a lot of time in my world. My houses and whatever I’ve built lol. Everything I’ve collected. When I jump into expert world am I to start as a completely fresh character? Like down to no armor? I read that bringing stuff over can affect what I find or receive? I’ve built...
  10. CrispyK8

Thank goodness! Very excited, started preparing this weekend. Waited too long but been patient:) Thank you!
  11. CrispyK8

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

So I can keep my character and world and new content will be for both? Like I don’t have to restart for this update whenever that is
  12. CrispyK8

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Everyone needs to remember that non of this chitter chatter online matters and the game will eventually come. Getting impatient but I’m still supporting them. Do we not remember the power behind a screen story? It will come hopefully soon.
Back
Top Bottom