• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by CrusaderAether

1. CrusaderAether

I made a new discord server to show off your texture packs, find new texture packs, and get...

I made a new discord server to show off your texture packs, find new texture packs, and get advice on how to improve them!! Join the The Terraria Resource Pack Hub Discord Server!
  2. CrusaderAether

The 1.8 version of the Terraria Influencers Pack is out!! Steam Workshop: Steam Workshop::The...

The 1.8 version of the Terraria Influencers Pack is out!! Steam Workshop: Steam Workshop::The Terraria Influencer's Pack Terraria Community Forums: Texture Pack - The YouTubers Texture Pack!
  3. CrusaderAether

Texture Pack The YouTubers Texture Pack!

probably LMAO
  4. CrusaderAether

I have worked tirelessly on this and I am now proud to announce the 1.7 update of the Terraria...

I have worked tirelessly on this and I am now proud to announce the 1.7 update of the Terraria Influencers Pack!! Steam Workshop: Steam Workshop::The Terraria Influencer's Pack Terraria Community Forums: Texture Pack - The YouTubers Texture Pack!
  5. CrusaderAether

Glad to see that you accept your clan as part of the texture pack LMAO

Glad to see that you accept your clan as part of the texture pack LMAO
  6. CrusaderAether

Texture Pack The YouTubers Texture Pack!

Wow it has been forever since I posted an update here lol. Enjoy the like double content I added XD
  7. CrusaderAether

[MEDIA] I'm streaming to twitch :D

I'm streaming to twitch :D
  8. CrusaderAether

Roman Soldier Gladiator Armor I made a new texture pack

Roman Soldier Gladiator Armor I made a new texture pack
  9. CrusaderAether

Roman Soldier Gladiator Armor

I decided to turn the gladiator armor into a more plated version. I also gave it a new color palette, as well as a new helmet (Hoplite was not changed though as the original gladiator armor fits it best)
  10. CrusaderAether

Pixel Art New Pixel Art I Made!

Tysm!! If you look around, you should be able to find a few more pieces I’ve made, but I’ve been looking for a true palace to put everything
  11. CrusaderAether

Pixel Art Yet another basic sprite I've made

Decided to create a round shield today :D
  12. CrusaderAether

[MEDIA] new video today :D

new video today :D
  13. CrusaderAether

[MEDIA] NEW STREAM POG

NEW STREAM POG
  14. CrusaderAether

I murderized the solar pillar without getting hit. Ask me anything!

If I get a capture card for my 360 HELL YEAH
Top Bottom