Recent content by Crystal King

1. Crystal King

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

I can't figure out how to play it even when I switch to the specific beta, any solutions?
  2. Crystal King

New Biome Idea

cool!
  3. Crystal King

New Biome Idea

So kinda like a combo of the underground abandoned houses and a graveyard biome?
  4. Crystal King

New Biome Idea

Well, im thinking that they could either A, be really small as to fit in the gaps, or B, replace certain biomes/biome clusters randomly. EX: a granite or marble biome being replaced with a new one. I just kinda thought that it would be cool to hear of new biome concepts/ideas, even if they don't...
  5. Crystal King

@CarModo Whazzat?

@CarModo Whazzat?
  6. Crystal King

Thanks

Thanks
  7. Crystal King

New Biome Idea

What interesting biomes, big or small, could be cool to come across in a playthrough?
  8. Crystal King

Terraria Bad Ideas

The wall of flesh, but if it reaches the edge of the map it "eats" (deletes) your world. I actually heard somewhere that that was an actual feature and was terrified to fight that boss on my first play through.
  9. Crystal King

The most evil trap ideas you can think of.

Some kind of trap that sets your spawn location to a random safe point on the map.
  10. Crystal King

Yes I found it!!! I found this page! I remember commenting in this a long time ago, and I...

Yes I found it!!! I found this page! I remember commenting in this a long time ago, and I finally found it!
  11. Crystal King

I remember an old blue slime account that had an “ask me” page. Do you know anything about it?

I remember an old blue slime account that had an “ask me” page. Do you know anything about it?
  12. Crystal King

Ask a random blue slime anything!

Can I have one of your associates to try this out?
  13. Crystal King

Ask a random blue slime anything!

Do you think its safe to put gel through a particle accelerator?
Back
Top Bottom