Recent content by Cujo

1. Cujo

Terraria State of the Game - April 2021

THATS ME THATS US HELLO THATS SO COOL OH MY GOD?? HI IM CUJO
  2. Cujo

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Hmm... is the Sunken Ship found underneath the ice biome?
  3. Cujo

Resolved [Xbox One] Craftable Statues?

Okay, well thanks for the help! I guess I can wait until 1.3.1's release on Xbox :p:D
  4. Cujo

Okay, so none of the statues like Drippler are included either? That stinks, I was going to farm out the money trough LOL :confused::pumpking::nymph:
  5. Cujo

I need help, guys! I know how to craft the critter statues (Five of each critter and 50 stone) but there are craftable mob statues too! Everywhere I looked on the wiki, it didn't tell me how to craft them, only about them. Could you give me a list of the craftable mob statues, where to craft...
  6. Cujo

Say a word related to the word that the person above you said!

Adenosine triphosphate
  7. Cujo

The Last Post Wins!

aaaaannnnnddddd..... I win. *for now, until someone else replies `:cool:~;):sigh::pumpking::pinky:
  8. Cujo

Xbox One Please help me

You just gotta tough it out man! Try to do a pirate invasion and get a Cutlass, or farm in the ice biome for an Amarok. The Amarok has a 1 in 300 (0.33%) chance to drop from any enemy defeated in a Snow Biome. It can also drop in a Corrupt/Crimson or Hallowed Snow Biome.
  9. Cujo

Xbox One Dyes on Console and Favorite Dyes Period

Man, it stinks that the one thing I was truly looking forward to is one of the few things I can't use :D:D:D Hopefully we can get them to where they work soon! :kingslime: Anyway, what's your favorite dye? Mine is either Hades dye, or Shifting Sands. ... or maybe living ocean... LOL
  10. Cujo

I am too boiii

I am too boiii
  11. Cujo

Game Mechanics Auto Quick Stack!

My idea is a simple one: Why not make it to where you can hold down quick stack? Currently, (at least on the version I have, console) you cannot hold down the quick stack button to continuously stack stuff into items. But why?
  12. Cujo

Console Farming Enemies

Oh, wow! Thanks so much! I'll definitely do that! :happy::D
Back
Top Bottom