Recent content by Curak

1. C

PC Quick question about the underground desert.

Ok, thanks! Looks like I can go build without worry then.
  2. C

I'm not sure what your referring too, since i've been avoiding reading about whats in there. The patch notes and teasers had new sets of armor and weapons and such in the Underground desert, and like i've said i haven't explored it yet. Most of the monsters seem to become a different variant...
  3. C

Thanks for the reply! We have both of those from above ground deserts, though we had to make our own hallowed one. I was curious about the Underground Desert?
  4. C

What to work towards on Hardmode?

You should also go break demon altars with your new pwn hammer, it will populate new ores into the world so you can get new armor.
  5. C

Hey guys, i'm trying to avoid spoilers so please keep that in mind. Question: Can i still get the new content if my under ground desert is corrupted? I'm in hard-mode and i know there is some new content in the underground desert, but i've been waiting to explore it with a friend of mine. My...
  6. C

Fullmetal Alchemist reference?

Actually with its dark hair it could also be a reference to the girl from the Ring movie. Wasn't the girl in Exorcist blonde?
Back
Top Bottom