Cyclone Squid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Any tips on defeating skeletron prime??
    Reactions: doremi。
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    make sure you keep your distance, and fight it at the start of the night.

You should also aim for the arms, but not all arms. try destroying only 2 of them.
    Ori
    Ori
    ^yes
    You should take out the two arms that are causing you the most trouble. This may vary depending on your class.
    Cyclone Squid
    Cyclone Squid
    Okay, thanks! =D
    About to fight The Twins! Wish me luck guys!
    Cyclone Squid
    Cyclone Squid
    100 health left then I died!! x-x
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Hm. Do you want help?
    Cyclone Squid
    Cyclone Squid
    Nah, I've already prepared but I kinda prepared for my friend to come on so I didn't have much health at the time (410/410 but need life fruit) so I might even need to make longer platform but thanks anyway! : P
    Does anyone have any tips on defeating the twins or skeletron prime?
    W1K
    W1K
    Getting Spazmatism down first kills the biggest threat, Retinazer first kills the biggest annoyance. Spazmatism's second phase is killed by moving mosly in one direction, alternating between changing height to avoid its charges once he starts going melee while trying to keep distance as much as possible. Retinazer is fought through roughly the same, but simply flying all the way up during his "laz0r spam" attack.
    W1K
    W1K
    Having both second phases up at the same time can be really problematic since Retinazer requires a really specific movement to avoid the lazer spam, and if that gets in the way of avoiding Spazmatism and you end up caught in its fire breath, it can be quite lethal.
    Cyclone Squid
    Cyclone Squid
    Ok, thanks a lot! I appreciate your help loads : D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom