Recent content by Da Random

1. Da Random

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Hi! After playing a bit with your mod I noticed some weird things, one that's really standing out is the ice ring in multiplayer. So here's how it works compared to SP: From your "Weapon Gifs" section it's supposed to go where you're aiming. But in MP it aims towards the world origin (Top-left...
  2. Da Random

tModLoader [Help] Call a method from update or equivalent

I managed to make it work like I wanted it to. I did add the spawnrate changing on world load, as long as it's daytime. I'll probably add some other features if I really want to. Thanks for the help! And if you don't mind me asking, can I publish this as a released mod in case any one else...
  3. Da Random

tModLoader [Help] Call a method from update or equivalent

I've been having an issue for the past few days and I haven't gotten much progress trying to figure it out. The issue I'm having is trying to make a method check whether it's daytime or not. However, it only works right after compiling and doesn't get called any other time. I have no clue how...
  4. Da Random

Standalone Terraria Industrial Revolution

I just stumbled upon this "mod" and my jaw is literally in the core of the earth right now. I'm amazed that you even dared to enter the deep space of endless code in Terraria itself. (idk what I'm saying, it just looks cool). But great job! (y) P.S. I've read and you should consider getting...
  5. Da Random

HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

This thread should have WAY more attention, as it's an amazing discovery. + You are a genius, you managed to build a 7-bit counter in a 2D game :D
  6. Da Random

tAPI Misc. Essentials

Thanks! And sure, I appreciate any help I get. Contact me on steam :D
  7. Da Random

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Thanks. EDIT: Since I don't know what language this code is used, I have no idea how to implement a crafting recipe. (I've tried .cs/.json and obviously none of those worked.)
  8. Da Random

One small question here. How does one edit a vanilla item to be craftable? I.e making for example worm bait possible to craft?
  9. Da Random

tAPI Ingame Cheat Menu

Error report: EDIT: I am just stupid, I forgot to install MCT. but still, the MCT doesn't want to install either, since it has not been updated to r14a
  10. Da Random

tAPI Misc. Essentials

Well, the problem is that whenever I try to make it use an Iron Anvil, it just throws errors at me. And I'll add pictures later, don't you worry.
  11. Da Random

tAPI Misc. Essentials

As of now I'm having a bit of trouble getting the sprites to work with the weapons, I'll fix that tomorrow. And the packager is throwing errors at me for trying to use a tile named "Anvil". Welp.
  12. Da Random

I see, my apologies. I did not know this until now.
  13. Da Random

tAPI Misc. Essentials

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen (and raptors). I have started to work on a project that was "resumed" from my old modding career (formely called "Advanced Terraria Mod"). Introduction Introduction This is just a small idea I had to start getting into modding again and it was probably...
  14. Da Random

I'm going to post this, I am not sure if this has been posted before or not but I'll do it anyways http://tapi.wikia.com/wiki/TAPI_Wiki pretty empty as of now.
  15. Da Random

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Oh, did not know that was there. Must've been me not noticing it. Anyway I'll give you the file.
Back
Top Bottom