• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Daikonradish's latest activity

• Daikonradish
    Daikonradish reacted to Baconfry's comment on Baconfry's profile post with Wow Wow.
    I cannot stress enough how big a deal this is. PewDiePie is a popular youtuber who played Terraria because people nagged him to do it...
  • Daikonradish
    Daikonradish commented on CryoLizz's profile post.
    They buttered the bread in my French dip sandwich. `:happy:
  • Daikonradish
    Daikonradish commented on CryoLizz's profile post.
    What's up?
  • Daikonradish
    Daikonradish reacted to Esther's comment on UltiDaniel's profile post with Love Love.
    That looks awesome!
  • Daikonradish
    Daikonradish reacted to Adria's post on Lin Rin's profile with Like Like.
    Heya. It's me, DarkSide. From 2DForts way back when. Decided to get a username change. Anyway, hope you're doing alright.
  • Daikonradish
    Daikonradish reacted to Murphmario's comment on Ganransu's profile post with Love Love.
    I'm doing pretty good. I actually got the push notification for this as well.
  • Daikonradish
    Daikonradish reacted to Heretic's status with Like Like.
    Five years ago i joined the Terraria community. Well, i made some mistakes here and there, but i'm still glad that i decided to...
  • Daikonradish
    Daikonradish commented on Bed_breaker117's profile post.
    They're a thing.
  • Daikonradish
    Daikonradish commented on Milly Rainbowskittlez's profile post.
    Congratulations!
  • Daikonradish
    Daikonradish reacted to Shigaraki's post on Chomper07's profile with Like Like.
    welcome to the forums!
  • Daikonradish
    Daikonradish reacted to Im__Mortal04's status with Like Like.
    I like editing the textures of the game in small, but hopefully impactful ways. I've beaten the game only once, but am trying to do so...
  • Daikonradish
    Daikonradish reacted to Rariaz's post on darthmorf's profile with Like Like.
    CC entry...
  • Daikonradish
    Daikonradish updated their status.
    Fantasy Zone can get brutal. At least I found myself laughing the whole time of my first playthrough which lasted until I reached stage...
  • Daikonradish
    Daikonradish reacted to steviegt6's status with Like Like.
    AA Discord 😳
  • Daikonradish
    Daikonradish reacted to ppowersteef's comment on Mug the Mimic's profile post with Love Love.
    It is a shame, yeah, I probably would have done things different too to handle a better test of time. Though, usually old stuff...
Top Bottom