• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Daikonradish

1. Daikonradish

Hip hip hooray! `:D

Hip hip hooray! `:D
  2. Daikonradish

The Last Post Wins!

Sometimes, you gotta make the best out of a bad situation! `;)
  3. Daikonradish

The Last Post Wins!

There's plenty to celebrate in the absence of free Slurpees today!
  4. Daikonradish

The Last Post Wins!

There's reasons why I strongly advocate fellow members to join!
  5. Daikonradish

The Last Post Wins!

Happy 7-11! `:happy:
  6. Daikonradish

Don't draw the line at your server issue. Share what you've seen and what players on your server...

Don't draw the line at your server issue. Share what you've seen and what players on your server think they deem worthy of sharing! Every bit of publicity helps. `:)
  7. Daikonradish

So basically, radish lance.

So basically, radish lance.
  8. Daikonradish

Looks like I'll end up with a WD Black SSD (sans heatsink) instead of a Blue SN550 since the...

Looks like I'll end up with a WD Black SSD (sans heatsink) instead of a Blue SN550 since the latter got lost in transport. That works for me! `:D
  9. Daikonradish

One day, I'll get a suitable food on them. `:)

One day, I'll get a suitable food on them. `:)
  10. Daikonradish

Kinda. `:D

Kinda. `:D
  11. Daikonradish

Sometimes, I feel like SpongeBob during the episode "Plankton!" where the eponymous antagonist...

Sometimes, I feel like SpongeBob during the episode "Plankton!" where the eponymous antagonist gets in the former's brain with intent on directing him towards the series' first recorded attempt of the latter making off with the Krabby Patty secret formula. `:indifferent:
  12. Daikonradish

You're doing great!

You're doing great!
Top Bottom